What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DE Johnny Stuart (Signed to Colorado)

I think Nik just wanted to get us riled up with NSD coming up soon...

I may have said this earlier, but I think kid is a legit sleeper. He is a good football player and a good athlete. But what stood out to me was his bench press, which is ZERO. I played WR/DB/QB in high school and could bench 255, which if I remember right, is more than this kid can bench.

What's that tell me? He's Pericek all over again. A kid who is a good athlete, plays basketball, and has yet to get serious about weight lifting. He will redshirt but I think he's going to be a very good player down the road.

And I think he deserves the rating he got. He's a 2-star because there's too much "if" involved here. I saw him play on TV twice.

If he gets stronger.
If he puts on 40+ pounds.
If.....

But given the High School relationship we've built there and the HS coaches track record, I'd say this is pretty much the kind of kid Boise State goes for all day long. I like this kid and think he's going to be one heck of a Buff.

Back