What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DE Samson Kafovalu (Signed to Colorado)

Signing day.....

Press Enterprise:
[h=6]LIONS ROAR, SIGN

Koss, the Arlington soccer standout, joined football star Samson Kafovalu in making their college decisions official during a festive, emotional lunchtime signing ceremony before a supportive crowd of family and friends.

Kafovalu, a defensive end, became the second Lions player to sign with a Pac-12 team when he gave Colorado his autograph.

“It feels good, I gotta thank God,” said the softspoken Kafovalu, who’ll do his thing in Boulder, 140 miles from where Koss will attend college in Pueblo.

“I feel blessed to be going to Colorado, and I’m happy for Laikyn. Colorado is where it’s at now.[/h]

Super excited! Can't wait to visit Boulder! GOO BUFFFFSS!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2380.jpg
    IMG_2380.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2389.jpg
    IMG_2389.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2463.jpg
    IMG_2463.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 20
Love all the pics from family! Welcome to the Black and Gold!

I'm thinking that this becomes GIA's new favorite Buff. GIA loves him some cupcakes!

Thanks for the pics, and a big Buff welcome to Samson and his magnificent mane!

I think this is my favorite part of recruiting, hearing from all the family members and seeing the signing day photos!

Thanx for the update and the pics, BuffedWild. Good lookin' group there.

And I agree Wally. I don't remember another year where we've had as many family members, et al, posting info and pics on AB.

:woot:...thanks for sharing the pics....can't wait for Samson to start tearing it up in the beautiful Black & Gold next season!!! :gobuffs:

looking good ! Nice Black and Grey shirt also looks humble... welcome aboard young man!!! and good looking family to boot!

Last edited:
Really like the number of kids we signed this year who have strong, positive support from their families. A good sign for the future and the type of kids that Embree and Co. are choosing to recruit.

Thanx for the update and the pics, BuffedWild. Good lookin' group there.

And I agree Wally. I don't remember another year where we've had as many family members, et al, posting info and pics on AB.

Welcome! Thanks so much! Bro is super excited and I am super excited for him! God bless you all! THanks so much for all the support and love!!! So glad he's a BUFF!!! :) Truly blessed!

Thanks so much for the photos BuffedWild! Congrats to Samson and the rest of your family!

looking good ! Nice Black and Grey shirt also looks humble... welcome aboard young man!!! and good looking family to boot!

Awh, thank you! He is VERY humble. I read his bio on the University site and learned so much about him...#4 in the state for DE?! He never told us....He is truly a blessing to all who knows him, very grounded, LOVES God, and I'm glad to have him as my lil' brother....well not so lil...LOL...but I can really say, he's awesome!

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=205372145#.TyryVzjLczY.facebook

Signing day.....

Press Enterprise:
LIONS ROAR, SIGN

Koss, the Arlington soccer standout, joined football star Samson Kafovalu in making their college decisions official during a festive, emotional lunchtime signing ceremony before a supportive crowd of family and friends.

Kafovalu, a defensive end, became the second Lions player to sign with a Pac-12 team when he gave Colorado his autograph.

“It feels good, I gotta thank God,” said the softspoken Kafovalu, who’ll do his thing in Boulder, 140 miles from where Koss will attend college in Pueblo.

“I feel blessed to be going to Colorado, and I’m happy for Laikyn. Colorado is where it’s at now.

Super excited! Can't wait to visit Boulder! GOO BUFFFFSS!!!!

Is that dude on the right trying to make some kind of hand sign? Cause if so, somebody needs to tell him WE DON'T DO HAND SIGNS AT CU.

Is that dude on the right trying to make some kind of hand sign? Cause if so, somebody needs to tell him WE DON'T DO HAND SIGNS AT CU.
This is pretty common....
handvag.jpg

Sackman, I apologize that the "hand signs" offended you.....I will take the picture off....Didn't mean anything by it...Just proud that bro chose a wonderful University with wonderful people that support and love him. Have a wonderful day and GOD BLESS!!!

Back