What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA FB Christian Powell (Signed to Colorado)

Now that it's official

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

I wonder how his commitment will affect rankings. Current 30 with rivals and 29 with scout. We must have the biggest 3 star class in the history of classes. 20?!

This is beyond sweet. He is just going to tear it up. I think there could be other ripple effects like Norgard going back to D? Also this makes our small OL class less important b/c he will be one of our most important blockers (in run and pass to pick up blitzes)!

This is beyond sweet. He is just going to tear it up. I think there could be other ripple effects like Norgard going back to D? Also this makes our small OL class less important b/c he will be one of our most important blockers (in run and pass to pick up blitzes)!

Norgard is going to have a jump on Powell by having all spring to start at FB. It could go either way and they may have no choice but to play both of them. Either way, good for us!

Did we not get a bump from Rivals in rankings? I'd love to be in the 20's with both services!

Top 25. Hell yeah. It would be pretty great to end up on that top 25 list.
Pretty great? I would be friggin' fantastic. And it would be the delivery of a promise that exceeded expectations.

Welcome Mr. Powell! Ahhh to be young again and heading up to CU for four years. I envy you.

Go Buffs!

Give me a HELL, give me a YEAH!

[video=youtube;7LuSP4QaXiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LuSP4QaXiQ[/video]

Awesome pickup!!!

CU has had some great teams when they have used a FB. George Hemmingway, Brandon Drumm.
don't forget Vickers !

Welcome young man and best decision made... You will love Boulder and this team is going to be special once again. Thank You

I still just like to imagine some 5'10", 185lb safety standing in the hole with Powell leading the RB through. Safety may end up outside of the stadium.

Back