What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA S Chris Solomon (Signed to Nevada)

#teamSOLO (chris, his parents, myself, and my brother) had an amazing day in Boulder today. It was such a beautiful breathtaking environment, it was great spending the day with the entire coaching staff, CU showed an exceptional amount of love! Let's see what tomorrow has in store for us in Boulder!

#teamSOLO (chris, his parents, myself, and my brother) had an amazing day in Boulder today. It was such a beautiful breathtaking environment, it was great spending the day with the entire coaching staff, CU showed an exceptional amount of love! Let's see what tomorrow has in store for us in Boulder!

Thanks for the update, great to hear you had a great day. Nice thing about Boulder is there are very few days that aren't to nice to believe.

One of the things that is encouraging to me about Coach Embree and his staff is that he hasn't made a big deal of it but it seems like this years class has a lot of guys from strong, involved families. Just my personal opinion but I think this increases the chance of overall success in college.

And I'm sorry for my unfortunate handle renaming incident hijacking the thread dedicated to your family member.
:lol:
Glad to hear y'all are having a great time, hope to see TeamSOLO in Boulder very soon and GO BUFFS!

Saturday's supposed to be gorgeous. Perfect day to spend time exploring the campus, Pearl Street and The Hill.

Have a great time. Thanks for giving us an update.

#SOLOinBlackAndGold

Nice thing about Boulder is there are very few days that aren't to nice to believe.

INSIDER SECRET ALERT!
INSIDER SECRET ALERT!

Now that the cat is out....yeah, the weather along the front range is awesome. :thumbsup:

INSIDER SECRET ALERT!
INSIDER SECRET ALERT!

Now that the cat is out....yeah, the weather along the front range is awesome. :thumbsup:
No kidding. If too many see this, they may realize that Colorado is frigging awesome and move here. We don't want that!

It will be interesting to see where we go with CB from here on out. I'm assuming Mosley/Walker are locked in for CB and not Safety?

I actually see both playing safety/nickel, but we will see. Brown likes big strong, hard-hitting CB's. Everyone needs to be fast.

I'd expect 5 DB's to be our base package in the Pac12 btw. I also expect several DB's have moved are in the process of moving to LB. Our future safeties will have the speed of 2011's CB's. There is a major push underway to vastly improve the overall team speed of our defense. Young and Fast.

I actually see both playing safety/nickel, but we will see. Brown likes big strong, hard-hitting CB's. Everyone needs to be fast.

I'd expect 5 DB's to be our base package in the Pac12 btw. I also expect several DB's have moved are in the process of moving to LB. Our future safeties will have the speed of 2011's CB's. There is a major push underway to vastly improve the overall team speed of our defense. Young and Fast.
So does BP. Would be very excited to see Solo commit. Shouldn't there be some Star Wars banter in here?

[h=1]Adam Munsterteiger[/h]Spoke to West Covina (Calif.) High DB recruit Chris Solomon about an hour ago. Absolutely raved about his official visit to CU this weekend.

After piecing together reports on the various premium boards, it sounds like the situation with Solomon is an issue with qualifying.

There's no doubt that everyone is high on his talent and character. And it sounds like he loved CU and our coaches.

The good news on academics seems to be that he has a plan and is working his butt off to make it happen in the classroom.

I'm rooting for him. He'd make a great Buff.

Ah, I was wondering why no "Colorado" by his name with all the mutual love. C'mon, Chris, make it happen - we're all pulling for you!

Just like becoming a Buff, once you have an education it is with you for life! Grinding out some classwork will be a benefit regardless of any football decisions so make it happen!

It'll work out. It did for me. There is just some point where the switch clicks on. I hate to keep going back to the Mac era. But he develped young guys into men. I think Embree has that same quality.

Plus this kid had an outstanding support network, so he'll pull through, hopefully with the Buffs.

Back