What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA SF Xavier Johnson (Signed to Colorado)

Welcome to the BnG!! I cannot wait to see coors rocking this year and next. Some exciting times are ahead of us as mbb fans. Now if Tad locks down Hield or Wallace, we will be sitting very pretty next year and will take the conference and country by storm

Welcome to the BnG!! I cannot wait to see coors rocking this year and next. Some exciting times are ahead of us as mbb fans. Now if Tad locks down Hield or Wallace, we will be sitting very pretty next year and will take the conference and country by storm

I wouldn't be too disappointed if Tad got us a 4* Top 100 point guard. :wink2:

(I think it's gonna happen, too.)

This is all a bit surreal right now. The staff is killin' it on the recruiting trail.

this shows just how relentless this staff is. a week ago it was looking like x was going to wait till the spring. nope, you are going to commit to us, and you are going to commit now.

Tad = Winner.

Tad has proven he can coach, now he is bringing in talent to match anyone in the conference.

CEC is going to be a bad place for visiting teams to play in. Gonna be fun.

Tad = Winner.

Tad has proven he can coach, now he is bringing in talent to match anyone in the conference.

CEC is going to be a bad place for visiting teams to play in. Gonna be fun.

Bohn may have found the perfect man for the job when he hired Tad, now once this money starts flowin from the Pac-12 I expect there will be some renovations to Coors, and it will be that much more intimidating. (I really want that black ceiling that they put in at SDSU or wherever when they renovated their stadium.) Cannot wait for BBall season.

:thumbsup: ...I think I'm going to cry I'm so happy...

WOW...I think X has a chance to contribute a lot as a freshman. I think Scott will need a year to get his feet wet, but I'm really excited about X. This is ****ing awesome...

wow...just sort of shocked that it's happened so quickly...

And_then_I_came_by_LokoRock.png

This is so awesome, I have no words. Now, if I could only find a silver COLORADO basketball jersey for sale in a size other than XL...

Tad is sick. I hope Kansas is awesome for the next decade and they hold on to Self for that time period.

Rivals:

While he's already ranked high, the four-star could ultimately end up playing to a level higher than his ranking.

He's got ideal size, is a fine athlete and has the type of inside-out game that should allow him to thrive in the Pac 12. The key for Johnson will be learning to turn his game on high each and every time he steps on the floor.

Allllright!! Never saw this kind of excitement coming to CU BBall a few years ago, but I LOVE it!

This is so awesome, I have no words. Now, if I could only find a silver COLORADO basketball jersey for sale in a size other than XL...Tad is sick. I hope Kansas is awesome for the next decade and they hold on to Self for that time period.
I hope Kansas sucks a large **** for the next decade, fires Self, gets denied by Tad, and then hires a young, energetic coach that gets them in NCAA trouble.

:dance2::dance3::rock3:Hell ****ing yes!!! Good news for the Black and Gold!!!!! Could not have come at a better time given the current state of misery elsewhere. Welcome XAVIER!!!

Awesome awesome awesome!! Great choice coming to the BnG Xavier! You're joining an up and coming team, with a coach who can develop talent and get the most out of his players!

Back