What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO DT Tyler Henington (Signed to Colorado)

Nice. Looks like a quality player. Love the motor. How can one not? Glad he'll be representing his state.

There was one play on that film where Brady Daigh just threw Shane Callahan out of the bar. Nasty.

Looks very athletic for his size, is able to move laterally as well as vertically. Most HS DTs have one thing that they use to beat their man, This guy does it with power moves, does it with quickness, uses his hands well. Seems to have a good awareness of his what is happening on the field, keeps his head up and moves to the play.

Looks like he is going to be a good one.

It's like going from first base on the first date to gettin lucky on the second. It really is overwhelming and I can't stop grinning.

More like going from finding out your date used to be a boy before the operation, to 'Hey, I have a couple of girlfirends that would like to join us in bed tonight!!' Your example is not even close to extreme enough from the last staff to this one. Which brings me to my point. **** you D2D.

3 stars on Scout - did they recently complete a bunch of ratings?

Yeah. And so has 247. Rivals should be rating a bunch of 3* guys in the next month. ESPN? No idea. But BB and I are going to have to put some work in with updating profiles.

#60 DT on Scout. I worry a bit about how solid Henington's commitment may be.

I'd be more worried if he had other choices other than CU. Only offer is CU so not to worried.:huh:

:sorry:

Should have never doubted you guys to begin with. But yeah, I hope you're right about him.

No man, they were really out of date for the most part. I got all the offense guys up-to-date today (offers, ratings, new links) and then did 1 defensive guy before I bagged it. Yesterday, you would have been absolutely right. :smile2:

sorry if i missed something along the way, but where does it say he wants to look around?

Every now and then I do hear some whispers at the burrito stand. :smile2:

Nothing to stress on right now, but I'm keeping an eye on this one.

I'm not sure he is a must-have. Would like to hold on to him, but...
need in terms of securing instate prospects. Your right there are other DT's out there that are just as good if not better, but we are thin and need to keep commits if we have them

He's only not a must-have if we come up with at least two other DT's who are better.

I know that we have offers out to at least a couple of other guys who are legit DT's that are at least reported to be considering CU. I would prefer to keep Henington because he is a Colorado kid and he seems to have a very high upside and we have a serious need of interior D-linemen.

He's an in state player, is from a HS that it's importaint to have a strong relashionship with, plays a position that is a big need for this class and that we've had no luck recruting the past couple of years, and sounds like a very good player-ESPN has him as the #32 DT in the country and just barley outside of being a 4-star recruit. No he's not a "must have player" but I think your undervaluing his importance.

Hell, walk doesn't even like Boise State offers, and they've been top 25 for awhile now.

Back