What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO QB Cyler Miles (Signed to Washington)

We will see how the investigation goes as this kind of smells. Attackers wearing Broncos gear so the Guy then to the roster pics of UW players? Just sayin it kind of does seem out of character. Maybe he did it and I am sure if he did it we will see more info. Just willing to wait a bit before we slam and bash him.

When your Broncos lose big games you get angry!

When you get angry you go blow off steam.

When you go blow off steam fights happen.

When fights happen you get arrested.

When you get arrested your head coach suspends you.

When people see you're suspended, people wanna see how tough you are.

And when people wanna see how tough you are, you wake up in a roadside ditch.

Don’t wake up in a roadside ditch!

Get rid of other scholarship offers and upgrade to the CU Buffs.

Rep

The thing about him picking the assailants out of a roster of UW players is what got my BS meter going off.

When your Broncos lose big games you get angry!

When you get angry you go blow off steam.

When you go blow off steam fights happen.

When fights happen you get arrested.

When you get arrested your head coach suspends you.

When people see you're suspended, people wanna see how tough you are.

And when people wanna see how tough you are, you wake up in a roadside ditch.

Don’t wake up in a roadside ditch!

Get rid of other scholarship offers and upgrade to the CU Buffs.

:lol: In all seriousness, though, I hope he didn't go around assaulting people after the superbowl. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Pisses me off that he went to UW and Ballage is going to ASU. It's one thing to lose recruits to Texas or USC, but we shouldn't lose recruits to UW and ASU.

:lol: In all seriousness, though, I hope he didn't go around assaulting people after the superbowl. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Pisses me off that he went to UW and Ballage is going to ASU. It's one thing to lose recruits to Texas or USC, but we shouldn't lose recruits to UW and ASU.

Exactly. It's understandable to lose a recruit to a big-time program but to ASU or UW? Come on. And losing McCaffrey to Stanford is understandable since his dad went there.

Exactly. It's understandable to lose a recruit to a big-time program but to ASU or UW? Come on. And losing McCaffrey to Stanford is understandable since his dad went there.

I don't like losing kids to ASU and UW any more than any else but if you are a HS kid you might be interested in looking at which bowls the schools went to, where were they ranked, how many games have they won.

Until CU starts winning more games it will be an uphill battle against a lot of schools.

I hear a lot of high school kids talking about ASU. Party school in a non-winter climate full of empty headed, future pole dancers has a strong draw on teenage boys.

I hear a lot of high school kids talking about ASU. Party school in a non-winter climate full of empty headed, future pole dancers has a strong draw on teenage boys.

This. There's a lot to like at ASU for an 18-year old boy.

Didn't it come out that he didn't really do much and that it was largely Stringfellow? Suspended the whole Spring and for the first game seems plenty

taking a leave of absence from UW

B__ZthjUMAAhirt.png

Back