What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 HI DT Kory Rasmussen (Signed to Colorado)

in fact, especially with next year's class being so small, i believe that has to be the plan. If we are still in on dl, that means we may be taking eight. If we don't switch to a 3/4 with some of them being olb's in the future, that means that at least 2-3 have to redshirt in order to balance out the classes. You can't have 8 dl graduate in one year!

Totally possible.

totally totally possible

Sources close to
Buff Scoop
are indicating that CU has landed their first Hawaiian recruit of the 2012 recruiting cycle. When the new CU staff was hired, many fans expected the Buffs to clean-up in Hawaii with the great contacts to the islands that Defensive Line Coach, Mike Tuiasosopo, brought with him when he came over from Pac-12 South competitor, Arizona. While already having native-Hawaiian, Linebackers Coach Brian Cabral on the staff, CU expected to double its' presence on the islands. On Monday afternoon, the Buffs took a big step in that direction.

Read Full Story
Kory_Rasmussen_2.jpg
well.... who does that look like?

Just an impression, no statistical stuff to back it up, but it seems like more Hawaiian kids outplay their ratings on the services than kids from most other states. Am I just imagining things?

Hope the commit is true. Kid looks like a very good big athlete who plays with some attitude.

Ratings are all over the place. Clearly ESPN saw different film than the 5 Pac-12 teams that have offered.

Nice pickup, love the film -- offer lists are a much better indicator than ESPN rankings

Welcome Kory!!!

Seriously, Syko must've gained 20 pounds in the last month from sandwiches consumed.

The future of our D-Line looks to be allsome.

Seriously, Syko must've gained 20 pounds in the last month from sandwiches consumed.

The future of our D-Line looks to be allsome.

Embree has stated that he wants to be athletic on both the offensive and defensive lines. HS D-linemen tend to be more athletic that a lot of HS O-linemen, I wonder if the intention isn't to bring in the best big athletes we can find and if needed move a couple over to the offense if needed.

Embree has stated that he wants to be athletic on both the offensive and defensive lines. HS D-linemen tend to be more athletic that a lot of HS O-linemen, I wonder if the intention isn't to bring in the best big athletes we can find and if needed move a couple over to the offense if needed.

Ah yes, the time-honored Allbuffs tradition of moving players to new positions the minute they commit.

Ah yes, the time-honored Allbuffs tradition of moving players to new positions the minute they commit.

Not suggesting that this is going to happen with Kory or any of the others in specific, just wondering if that is in the coaches minds or if they have mentioned it as a possibility to any of the DL recruits.

Not suggesting that this is going to happen with Kory or any of the others in specific, just wondering if that is in the coaches minds or if they have mentioned it as a possibility to any of the DL recruits.

It is not hard to figure out what the coaches are thinking when you look at the returning DL for next season and beyond.

:stupid: I don't get why every time we are recruiting a badass who is a badass at his position and it is a position of major need for us that we always are trying to move them. I guess it is the closest some of us feel to being an actual coach. Like Powell for example-man do we need a brutal FB blowing up holes yet some suggested moving to LB, etc.

Not I, Powell is a fb. Kory on the dline is fine with me. Im just happy we are getting a dline rotation finally.

Back