What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 HI DT Kory Rasmussen (Signed to Colorado)

:thumbsup: Welcome!

He looks like he can add a lot of muscle to that frame.

Now let's get some o-line, o-lb, & d-backs.

Seriously, Syko must've gained 20 pounds in the last month from sandwiches consumed.

The future of our D-Line looks to be allsome.

Um, I'm thinking I was the one saying DL recruiting needed a giant upgrade. This staff gets it. If I said this staff wouldn't sign any dt's then yes, your post would have some merit.

Um, I'm thinking I was the one saying DL recruiting needed a giant upgrade. This staff gets it. If I said this staff wouldn't sign any dt's then yes, your post would have some merit.

Wally is not implying that you're eating a bunch of crow. He's implying that you have probably found yourself in the situation lately where you need a sandwich and a little nap before you can go about your normal daily activities. At least eight times.

Wally is not implying that you're eating a bunch of crow. He's implying that you have probably found yourself in the situation lately where you need a sandwich and a little nap before you can go about your normal daily activities. At least eight times.

Wispy has it correct. I'm thinking you're really excited about the D-line.

he visited this weekend too. i feel like 255 is a lil small for DT

This kid is almost exactly the same size I was when I went to CU (6'6"/260). I was recruited as a 5 technique and went to the O-line after we switched to the 4-3. I got up to 280 in year one and then dropped back to about 270, put on about 10 a year and ended up at between 295-310 on the o-line. Still ran in the high 4.8-4.9 consistently as well. This kid has the right frame to be a great 5-technique and if he puts on weight and there is a need, he can always switch over to OL. I like this. Great for depth. Redshirt and a college weight program and he'll be a beast.

Now a 2* on 247s.

Says a lot about this class when the lowest rated guy has 4 other BCS offers.

Now a 2* on 247s.

Says a lot about this class when the lowest rated guy has 4 other BCS offers.

Very true. I had been so frustrated the last few years when we got so few guys with good offers. Even our "top" recruits were not hot commodities. I Have been and continue to be relatively pleased with our new staff.

People might not be as high on Kyle as others but the kid is a grinder, student of the game. He's a guy we stash for a couple seasons as a redshirt/practice guys and then unleash him. Very strong hands, great first step at either DE or DT.

Im so pumped about the depth we're going to have in 2-3 seasons.

Back