What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 NJ CB Yuri Wright (Signed to Colorado)

Which doesn't mean accepted.

Look at the context of the question and the way Embo answers it. He says there is nothing to be worried about in regards to Yuri finishing school. If his appeal at DB fails he will be at the other school the next day.

Look....I want him to get his diploma and qualify for CU as much as all of us. I'm just saying you and JE aren't administrators at New Jersey school districts. It is February, kinda late, and I don't think there is a guarantee that Yuri will be accepted. Being expelled isn't a small issue. It's not a given. Big difference between enrolling and acceptance. Best case is Don Bosco takes him back.

Look....I want him to get his diploma and qualify for CU as much as all of us. I'm just saying you and JE aren't administrators at New Jersey school districts. It is February, kinda late, and I don't think there is a guarantee that Yuri will be accepted. Being expelled isn't a small issue. It's not a given. Big difference between enrolling and acceptance. Best case is Don Bosco takes him back.

But Embree said that the situation had been worked out. You're stressing out over nothing.

You should advise Embree about this immediately.

It's a non issue, let it go.

I can guarantee you that a teenager has a statutory right to attend public school in New Jersey-no matter when the transfer happens.

Don Bosco is in NJ. Yuri lives in NY. NJ public schools has nothing to do with this. If the appeal fails he will go to the HS in his hometown of Spring Valley, NY.

Per HCMM's post practice interview, Yuri weighed in at 158# (!!) after spring. Wow. He's up to 172 now. Could be a force next year. Hope his redshirt sticks.

Per HCMM's post practice interview, Yuri weighed in at 158# (!!) after spring. Wow. He's up to 172 now. Could be a force next year. Hope his redshirt sticks.

I agree, needs a year to get even bigger and get his assignments down. He's raw but the talent is there.

Put him on the tini plan and bulk him up a bit, we have our center for next year.

Back