What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 PA OLB Deaysean Rippy ('13 TNFR to Colorado)

Would be an AWESOME pickup. Come on Deaysean, lets get the recruiting train rolling!!!

tini shouldn't pretend to know what Yuri is doing. No one should be making declarative statements. I'm pretty sure that Michigan leads at this point, though.

tini shouldn't pretend to know what Yuri is doing. No one should be making declarative statements. I'm pretty sure that Michigan leads at this point, though.

He's all over the place and if I recall correctly we weren't mentioned in his latest Rivals update or if we were it was at the end. Truth is though that no one knows where the hell Yuri is going, not even him.

Not a guy on a buffalo

He's all over the place and if I recall correctly we weren't mentioned in his latest Rivals update or if we were it was at the end. Truth is though that no one knows where the hell Yuri is going, not even him.

Not a guy on a buffalo

So-so backpedal IMO.

Well do you think he's coming to CU? He' been all over the place in his interviews naming new schools every week I just don't see him coming here anymore unless something changes drastically.

Trying to figure out what is in a teenagers mind is kind of like trying to figure out what is in your mind. . . oh, that makes sense . . . since you are one still.

We can speculate all we want but who knows what the kid is thinking unless he comes out and says it. Even then sometimes kids are saying what they think someone wants to hear or not saying what they think someone doesn't want to hear.

In this case and a lot of cases it can be simply that the kid doesn't know what he wants to do and is still working it out in his head. Hard to tell someone what you are thinking when you aren't sure yourself. Seems like he doesn't really know at this point.

I just hope that we can get him in for a visit because if he visits I think we have a real chance. Come on Doug, get in his ear and get him out here for a visit.

[video=youtube;KX5jNnDMfxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA[/video]

for both yuri and deaysean

A long time follower of Allbuffs and I thought I would join in on the fun.

Although it might not hold much ground coming from someone new to the board, Deaysean is coming on a visit this weekend and sounds to be encouraged with what Embree and company have been selling him according to some credible sources close to the program. Doug has been doin' work. It is going to be a good weekend.

Although it might not hold much ground coming from someone new to the board, Deaysean is coming on a visit this weekend and sounds to be encouraged with what Embree and company have been selling him according to some credible sources close to the program. Doug has been doin' work. It is going to be a good weekend.

I will rep you to the moon and buy you a twelver of your favorite brew if we get a commitment out of him this weekend.

I am hoping for a spectacular weekend. Deaysean deciding to be a Buff would go a long ways towards meeting those hopes.

I have no doubts that Embree and company are going to bring us a tough, hardplaying, agressive team. A guy like Deaysean could fit into that mix as a real playmaker, a difference maker. I hope that Doug's work makes an impact.

Scout is showing Deaysean going on a visit to Pitt this weekend. Any clarification?

Wouldn't surprise me. Pitt's always in it for guys in the 100 mile radius of the campus. Lucky for them, you can easily build a Top 25 team by locking down that talent.

Thanks for the info Lunar, and welcome to AB.

That is how you make an entrance. (Well that or PMing pics of your dick to Creatini.)

Other lurkers, take note.

:thumbsup:

Back