What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX TE Sean Irwin (Signed to Colorado)

:woot:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Welcome to the Buffs, Sean! Heal up and get ready, because you've got a great chance to play early.

Wooohooo!!! Congrats! Get healthy, continue to improve and you may be able to see the field as a freshmen next year

I still think we are going to get another TE prospect once they see how they are used in our offense.

Great decision young man. Hard to imagine a better situation from an all around package to learn and become a great TE. Good luck in Boulder!

Just a quick update, Sean is now walking on leg in boot. Bone is healing and we go back to dr in a couple of weeks to see if he can start rehab. Boys team is doing well this year, 3-0 and we have a big game tonite. Jeromy is a beast as usual and Sean is doing his best from the sidelines, but I know it's killing him. I think the team will for sure be in playoffs, so maybe Sean can make it back for at least one game, but would never jeopardize his college career for a high school game. The boys are coming in next Saturday a.m. and will be at the game and come back Sunday evening. I officially purchase my first "Buffs" t shirts online for them to wear and they arrived yesterday. The boys are pumped and are looking forward to next weekend hanging with the team and visiting their home for the next four years after graduation. We have been watching the games here is Houston, so glad to have access to see them play. Will watch as much as we can but have a game tonite that will cut it short. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!! Love being a "Buff" now.

I posted on Jeromy's page, so I will do the same for Sean. Article that ran in the Houston Chronicle last week about the boys going from "Bobcats" to "Buffs".

http://www.chron.com/default/article/Cy-Fair-looks-to-imposing-Irwin-brothers-for-deep-2169435.php"Bobcats" to "Buffs.

Thanks for the update.

It's got to be driving Sean absolutely crazy. I'm sure he can't wait to start rehab. "Rest up" and "Take it easy" are not exactly a big part of a teenager's vocabulary. :lol:

Glad to hear Jeromy is tearing it up and the team's doing well.

:gobuffs:

The only positive about this situation is that the boys will have the opportunity to play more seasons together, to often when a HS kid gets hurt as a senior it's his last shot and leaves things feeling unfinished. I know Sean is dying not being able to be out there with his teammates but he can take the time he needs to get back healthy and has a lot of football in his future.

Thought you might enjoy the pic, boys arriving at Denver last Saturday. Had a great time can't wait to get back to Boulder!!!

Attachments

• CU.jpg
    CU.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 18
They are gonna love it in Boulder. So glad they had a great time and it looks like they will have a chance to get some early playing time which is great.

Just a quick update on Sean. Bone is healing great, he should be released in about two more weeks and will be ready for playoffs. They have already started on his range of motion and also his balance. The trainer at the school is working with him daily. The boys high school team is ranked 7th in the state this week and we are hoping for a run at the state championship. Hope someday I will be saying the we are making a run as a "Buff" at the national championship!!!!!

Just a quick update on Sean. Bone is healing great, he should be released in about two more weeks and will be ready for playoffs. They have already started on his range of motion and also his balance. The trainer at the school is working with him daily. The boys high school team is ranked 7th in the state this week and we are hoping for a run at the state championship. Hope someday I will be saying the we are making a run as a "Buff" at the national championship!!!!!
Very nice! That is some good scoop.

Thanks for the update Ann. So glad to hear Sean is healing and will get a chance to get on the field this season! We will be rooting for the both of them!

Go Bobcats!!

Yes "GO BOBCATS" but also "BFND" that is "Bobcat Fight Never Dies". Hmmmm can we convert that next year to "Buffalo Fight Never Dies"??????? LOL

Back