What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX TE Sean Irwin (Signed to Colorado)

Another update on Sean. Went to doctor last Thursday and was released. Finally got to suit up at Saturday's game but wasn't going to play. Going to start practicing with team today and will play some of Friday's last district game. Last Friday when Sean was allowed to come out to the practice field for the pre-game walk through, the entire team stopped and clapped when he pulled his helmet on. Cy Fair is now 9-0 and #1 in district, the last game this Friday should be an easy one the on to playoffs the following week. Sean is really pumped and ready to play, the trainers have been working the prior 3 weeks on getting him back into shape physically. I am so excited for him, have really missed watching him play this year. When I asked Jeromy if he was glad to have "His Bro" back he said "Hell Yeah Mom".

Allsome news, Ann. I imagine they'll play it safe for the final game, and not try to do too much with him. I'm sure he's chomping at the bit to get back on the field, tho.

Another update on Sean. Went to doctor last Thursday and was released. Finally got to suit up at Saturday's game but wasn't going to play. Going to start practicing with team today and will play some of Friday's last district game. Last Friday when Sean was allowed to come out to the practice field for the pre-game walk through, the entire team stopped and clapped when he pulled his helmet on. Cy Fair is now 9-0 and #1 in district, the last game this Friday should be an easy one the on to playoffs the following week. Sean is really pumped and ready to play, the trainers have been working the prior 3 weeks on getting him back into shape physically. I am so excited for him, have really missed watching him play this year. When I asked Jeromy if he was glad to have "His Bro" back he said "Hell Yeah Mom".

Thanks for the update!

I'm so happy for Sean. It must have been torture sitting out during his senior year. Looking forward to a big return and a deep run in the playoffs.

Even though his time on the field will naturally be limited it is great that he gets the chance to put on the uniform and run on the field with his teammates. He and his brother will have even bigger moments in the Black and Gold but those HS memories are irreplacable.

Also means that he is far enough along that he can go to work and getting back any strength and flexibility he may have lost from the injury and come in next year ready to go.

Sean returned to action last week!!! Had three passes receptions and one TD. Woo Hoo. He was so excited to get back on the field. We made school history 10-0 undefeated season, took district and are favored to take region. We will start playoffs this Saturday. Team is really pumped and hoping to make it to the state championship. Will keep all posted!!! GO Buffs GO Bobcats BFND

Sean returned to action last week!!! Had three passes receptions and one TD. Woo Hoo. He was so excited to get back on the field. We made school history 10-0 undefeated season, took district and are favored to take region. We will start playoffs this Saturday. Team is really pumped and hoping to make it to the state championship. Will keep all posted!!! GO Buffs GO Bobcats BFND

Congrats to the team, and to the boys.

Don't know if you guys facebook, but there have been alot of local articles on the boys, their team, their committment to Cu, Sean's return etc. I have them all posted on my facebook if you want to keep up, now that playoffs are here and it's going to be busy from now on. I'm Ann McClelland Henry if you want to look me up!! I keep that updated more than I have been able to write on here lately.

Ok, what's with the "Woot" is that the sound of the CU Buffaloes??? I've been meaning to ask someone???? I need to get updated on that one, lol!!!

Ok, what's with the "Woot" is that the sound of the CU Buffaloes??? I've been meaning to ask someone???? I need to get updated on that one, lol!!!

It's kinda like, "Holla!" But, punctuation is very important. "Woot!" means you are psyched and really like what someone has just told you. "Woot." is akin to "Meh." and is used sarcastically to tell someone that you probably couldn't care less.

Thus, good news about the Irwin boys = Woot!

It's kinda like, "Holla!" But, punctuation is very important. "Woot!" means you are psyched and really like what someone has just told you. "Woot." is akin to "Meh." and is used sarcastically to tell someone that you probably couldn't care less.

It's all in the punctuation!

Correct wsp. To add, it comes from video game culture. The original version is. "w00t". Zeros being the "o's".

Ok so it's not just a CU expression then. OK "Woot!"

Weekly update. Cy Fair won their first round game 63-14 against Aldine Nimitz here in the Houston area. We are on to play Katy Cinco Ranch this Saturday at 1:00 pm. Last weeks game was an easy one, having Sean back on the O-Line has changed things dramatically. He is getting back up to speed. Caught the two passes thrown to him but as long as Cy Fair can run, we run. Cinco Ranch is a better team than last week, hoping things go well and we progress to the next week. Loved the CU win Saturday, we watched most of the game before we had to head out to boys game. So glad to see the Seniors go out with a win at home!!! Go Bobcats!!! Go Buffs!!!! BFND

Here's another pic of the boys while they were at the CU Stadium. Also a picture of the boys after they made playoffs, they cut their hair in a mohawk and died it blonde, lol. mohawks.jpgCU.jpg

So now even their hair is in CU colors. Fantastic.

Best of luck to the Cy-Fair boys in the next round.

So now even their hair is in CU colors. Fantastic.

Best of luck to the Cy-Fair boys in the next round.

Never thought of it that way but yes, it was for a couple of days. Coach made them shave off the mohawks and we colored their hair back to brown, lol. I liked it but what Coach says goes, lol.

Well, playoffs were over last Saturday, we lost 21-14. Was a very winnable game but our offensive play calling wasn't the best that day. Sean caught all three passes to him and one for a touchdown. Kanavis came to the game to watch the boys play. On Sunday he was allowed to come to our house for dinner and a visit with the family. Mike cooked a huge batch of chicken tortilla soup and I fried about 40 corn tortillas for the meal. I also made homemade Key Lime Pie. Everyone seemed to enjoy!!! He is such a great person, I'm so glad the boys are coming up there. Congrats to the Buffs on their first road win in FOUR years!!! It was awesome.

Boys are now winding down and concentrating on studies right now. Was quite a great year for them, making school history with an undefeated season and making Area Champs.

Reactions: SCB
Thank you so much for the update AH. Looking forward to your boys signing their LOIs in February!

Well, playoffs were over last Saturday, we lost 21-14. Was a very winnable game but our offensive play calling wasn't the best that day. Sean caught all three passes to him and one for a touchdown. Kanavis came to the game to watch the boys play. On Sunday he was allowed to come to our house for dinner and a visit with the family. Mike cooked a huge batch of chicken tortilla soup and I fried about 40 corn tortillas for the meal. I also made homemade Key Lime Pie. Everyone seemed to enjoy!!! He is such a great person, I'm so glad the boys are coming up there. Congrats to the Buffs on their first road win in FOUR years!!! It was awesome.

Boys are now winding down and concentrating on studies right now. Was quite a great year for them, making school history with an undefeated season and making Area Champs.
Congrats, it always hurts to lose, even when you spent your entire season kicking butt. Sounds like it was a tough game.

Chicken tortilla soup is amazing.

Good season. I'm glad you enjoyed the in home visit and KM. Tortilla soup rocks. Can't wait to see you guys in Boulder!

Back