What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Gerald Thomas (Signed to Colorado)

I think we'd like 1 more.

I discussed it in another thread, but I'll somewhat repeat here. We've got base needs at each of the positions. At WR, that base is 2 or 3 in this class. But once all those base needs are satisfied, we should have another 5-10 scholarships available. Those will go to "best player available", so if a couple blue chip WRs were to want to make an OV here and we could get a commitment, we would take it.

It's open for you Mr. Diggs!!

Number of Texas WRs landed by Bobby Kennedy since he returned home to Boulder: 3
Number of total Texans on the roster after the 2010 season: 4

Great to hear and noice pick up! Luv the inroads into TX! **** yea and welcome aboard Gerald. You will love your time on Boulder!

Welcome, GT!

Let's see, that makes Thomas and Thomas from Texas at wide receiver, conceivably catches passes from Dillon. Pure poetry?

Welcome, GT!

Let's see, that makes Thomas and Thomas from Texas at wide receiver, conceivably catches passes from Dillon. Pure poetry?

Hearing "Dillon to Thomas" at Folsom is going to be cool.

(At least for us nerds. :lol:)

I'm SO EXCITED for him! He and Jeff call each other brothers from another mother. They have been doing camps together since last year. I gotta text his MOM! Congrats Mr. Thomas! Whoo Hoo!

:dance5:

Did not see us getting this guy, great job by BK!

Would love to see some film on him, but anyone with that kind of speed works for me.

hey everyone on here is talking about his speed and return ability but you guys forget this kid had 71 catches for 1200 yards and led the Dallas metro area and that was in 10 games

congrats to the Buffs coaching staff for getting this kid

hey everyone on here is talking about his speed and return ability but you guys forget this kid had 71 catches for 1200 yards and led the Dallas metro area and that was in 10 games

thats a good point hahaha damn...

Welcome relative of Gerald! Thanks for the info!

Good call, the offensive production has gotten lost in the shuffle a bit. I am just excited we have a dynamic playmaker in the fold now.

Welcome to the site! Can you help with film? Way to bring us back to reality! Rep.

Good call, he's obviously not just a track star that can catch a football. I'm loving the thought of having the Thomas brothers on opposite sides of each other. This guy is going to demand help over the top and that will free up Jeffrey Thomas to work the middle to underneath routes.

I'm SO EXCITED for him! He and Jeff call each other brothers from another mother. They have been doing camps together since last year. I gotta text his MOM! Congrats Mr. Thomas! Whoo Hoo!

That's pretty awesome for both of them, and I'm sure their relationship didn't hurt getting G. Thomas's commitment! Thanks yet again for the scoop.

yeah i can do that one was posted on youtube but rivals and scout took it down ..... we will try to get one posted back on youtube by the end of the night

Thanks man, we can't wait to see Gerald making huge plays for us in the years to come!

Back