What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Jeffrey Thomas (Signed to Colorado - GS)

JT rockin the bow tie. LOVE IT! Moette, time to start planning what you're bringing to the first tailgate next year. FACT!

Sorry guys! Yesterday was so crazy and emotional (actually the whole week) that I had to get it together before i got onto the computer. Next to giving birth to him, yesterday was the greatest day EVER! The school did a nice job at the ceremony. So many of the kids I watched them grow up from 7th grade.......now seeing them sign to college........i almost made it without crying until they all signed, especially mine. What is even funnier is now eyes are starting to open and some of Jeff's younger teammates are ready to roll to CU! The husband drove me crazy because we had to order gear and it didn't come in until late Tuesday nite, but we were ready. Just a wonderful, wonderful time........now i'm ready to plan my roll in the tailgates! LMBO! BUFF NATION for LIFE! Let's get it!

Sorry guys! Yesterday was so crazy and emotional (actually the whole week) that I had to get it together before i got onto the computer. Next to giving birth to him, yesterday was the greatest day EVER! The school did a nice job at the ceremony. So many of the kids I watched them grow up from 7th grade.......now seeing them sign to college........i almost made it without crying until they all signed, especially mine. What is even funnier is now eyes are starting to open and some of Jeff's younger teammates are ready to roll to CU! The husband drove me crazy because we had to order gear and it didn't come in until late Tuesday nite, but we were ready. Just a wonderful, wonderful time........now i'm ready to plan my roll in the tailgates! LMBO! BUFF NATION for LIFE! Let's get it!
You freakin rock! Welcome home.

Jeffrey is thinner than I had guessed, but he certainly has the frame to add a lot of good weight

If you've got any pictures of the day, we'd love to see them!

Moett!

Love the picture. Love it. Congrats to all, and a big Buff/Black and Gold welcome to Jeff. Stoked!

Welcome! See you in Boulder! We're all very high on your son and think he has a chance to really star here.

Jeffrey is thinner than I had guessed, but he certainly has the frame to add a lot of good weight

He's holding at 190 right now. It's been a conflict on whether we are to put weight on him or if he needs to wait. Please believe the coaches sent over all S&C coaches numbers last nite. HA HA!

So his off season has been consisting of speed training and route running clean up. I post videos on his youTube channel so he can see his progress. Check it out when you can.
He knows his job is to get there and earn his spot. He told me the other day he was not going to Colorado to sit. Wasn't much I could say after that one! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK659q_3Umg&feature=g-upl&context=G2a41015AUAAAAAAABAA

If you've got any pictures of the day, we'd love to see them!

I do and will get them up. I'm so addicted to using my phone I can get them up faster on FB that I then have a bunch of stuff in my phone and have to go thru extra steps to get them anywhere else. #geekintraining

loved the bowtie and tell him to keep running that 1st week at altitude will be fun for him lol.

Allsome looking family and great smile - you are going to LOVE Boulder... Thank you for choosing CU!!

moett88, did you, per chance, catch Embree's press conference? If so, I'd love to know what you thought. I think a lot of us Buff fans were really moved by his comments. I'll say this. Your son is in excellent hands.

moett88, did you, per chance, catch Embree's press conference? If so, I'd love to know what you thought. I think a lot of us Buff fans were really moved by his comments. I'll say this. Your son is in excellent hands.

Thought his press conference was GREAT! The 3 of us were huddled around the computer watching it on BUFFS TV. LOL. One of the best things i'm not sure if CU Fans knows they have is a great head coach. He is who he is no matter what. He doesn't shy away from the tough questions. He doesn't change to please others. He's upfront and will take responsibility for his mistakes. He's also willing to take the chances that alot of others wouldn't because it is the politically correct thing to do. That goes a long way!

I truly agree that all the boys in the program are in great hands with this staff!

Thought his press conference was GREAT! The 3 of us were huddled around the computer watching it on BUFFS TV. LOL. One of the best things i'm not sure if CU Fans knows they have is a great head coach. He is who he is no matter what. He doesn't shy away from the tough questions. He doesn't change to please others. He's upfront and will take responsibility for his mistakes. He's also willing to take the chances that alot of others wouldn't because it is the politically correct thing to do. That goes a long way!

I truly agree that all the boys in the program are in great hands with this staff!

Embo is definitely the genuine article. He's going to be himself and be honest. If he has a fault, it's that he almost cares too much about his team, his coaches, this program, and all the people who have been Buffs... so his emotions can get the best of him at times. That's the kind of guy you're willing to go to the wall for, though. Jeff's going to be fortunate to have that man in his life.

Has he picked out his number yet?

Very nice. Hope to meet you guys one day.

He may or may not need to gain some weight, but I just looked at the first page of this thread and moett's kid is JACKED. Go Buffs!

Who was the whack job who used that term a few years ago?

I think it was this guy:
images

(aka colinski)

Yes. Rep to you. I guess he still lingers on this site, so no offense colinski. Come back and contribute, bitch.

Back