What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Jeffrey Thomas (Signed to Colorado - GS)

he has really great parents. Hope he makes it back to Boulder in January we need him on the field next year badly.

Don't know anything more than anyone else here but I have a good feeling about this one.

Hawk talked a great game about character and then we watched huge numbers of his guys wash out. Since Embo has been in we seem to see more perseverance in the kids, even the ones for whom things haven't gone exactly right. Now Kisima is on track and it looks like Jeff has his head focused on being in a Buff uni as well.

I'd much rather have guys that show character than talk character.

Staying cuz CU is AWESOME! (Mod edit)

Out of line with that remark, BC90. Remember the EB was part of that Buff family that sold JT on coming here, not the offense he was running. Pay attention to moett's posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisima?

Don't know anything more than anyone else here but I have a good feeling about this one.

Hawk talked a great game about character and then we watched huge numbers of his guys wash out. Since Embo has been in we seem to see more perseverance in the kids, even the ones for whom things haven't gone exactly right. Now Kisima is on track and it looks like Jeff has his head focused on being in a Buff uni as well.

I'd much rather have guys that show character than talk character.

I thought he decided to go to ASU? Anyone know?

Recent tweets today suggesting he is definitely coming to, or already in Boulder.
BTW, his own Twitter account says
#Focused #CUFootball #widereciver #nina9 #freshmentakeover

he also updated his measurables on twitter as well...

If he measured in at 6'4" 196 lbs, then JT has gotten a bit taller and put on some weight. From what we know about him, we can safely assume that it's pretty much good weight. This isn't the kind of kid who would spend 3 months sitting on the couch. Can't wait to see him in spring ball.

Re: '12 TX WR Jeffrey Thomas (Signed to Colorado)

Welcome back to Boulder JT!

I'm still in your corner hoping that you take five to play four and come out with a great education and a successful college career.

Reset. Very glad to see Jeffrey make it back. Thanks to him and his family - and the Buffs, to make this work. Looking forward to a successful career!

I hope he works his way into the offense. We need a tall deep threat to go up and make plays on the fade and post routes. That should open things up for Spruce and GT underneath.

[tweet]319973933283696642[/tweet]

Great news! I am so glad he stuck with us and I hope he has a great career as a Buff.

If there were a poll where I could vote a couple hundred times for JT, I'd be all over it.

Back