What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Jeffrey Thomas (Signed to Colorado - GS)

You guys crack me UP! Da'je was GREAT at the TCU camp. Anticipated the receiver movement really well. I liked him alot................on the other..............gotta wait until tonight. Sorry guys. :nod:

You guys crack me UP! Da'je was GREAT at the TCU camp. Anticipated the receiver movement really well. I liked him alot................on the other..............gotta wait until tonight. Sorry guys. :nod:

can you give us a hint?

Sounds very promising.

In before the "his offers are underwhelming" posts.

I really like Thomas and am very excited about this.

In before the "his star ratings and reported 40 time are underwhelming" posts. :smile2:

I really like Thomas and am very excited about this.

In before the "his star ratings and reported 40 time are underwhelming" posts. :smile2:

I like him too. The guy may not have tons of offers, but he is not a sleeper by any stretch. I can see him having a big senior season.

And the fact he is a Dallas area kid is even better. Kennedy's connections are already paying dividends.

c'mon '88! it's tonight, cough it up!

Maybe the reschedule is to make way for a bigger group announcement?

Any other time I would say no but with the elite camp I wouldn't doubt it. Could make for a great weekend, especially if it included JCF and that monster LB/RB.

Any other time I would say no but with the elite camp I wouldn't doubt it. Could make for a great weekend, especially if it included JCF and that monster LB/RB.
add in Walker Williams the beast OT and this weekend could go from great to Allsome!

Hope all this chatter is true. In before the "he reminds me of Scotty Mcknight" post... Oh wait...

In before Buffs04 chides us over our excitement for a 3*.

Am I too late?

add in Walker Williams the beast OT and this weekend could go from great to Allsome!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Thomas by himself would be nice. What monster LB/RB are we talking about here?

I guess he is a Northern Calif kid, who hasn't been in Texas that long. Can't wait to get out of that place. Perfect fit, with Kennedy recruiting him to the Pac12

I like everything I saw on film and the camp vids. Looks to me like a guy who would have 15 offers, and more than a few BCS offers if he ran the process.

Earlier comment about him stumbling on some catches. Looking at the tape he had some stumbles, but on plays where other guys would be happy to take the catch and go down. Most HS recievers when they have to go up for a ball end up going down at the spot, this guy lands on his feet. I also saw him bounce off some guys and continue on his feet.

We don't know how often he didn't come down on his feet since it is a recruiting tape but I like the idea of having a guy who stays upright. He has the frame to add some bulk without losing speed. If you have WRs who stay on their feet you are going to have a certain number of times when the DB loses his and those plays can be huge. He also catches the ball with his hands and on the camp tape that followed the highlight tape on youtube had good footwork, he's not just a straight line runner. Hoping to hear good news on him soon.

I guess he is a Northern Calif kid, who hasn't been in Texas that long. Can't wait to get out of that place. Perfect fit, with Kennedy recruiting him to the Pac12

I like everything I saw on film and the camp vids. Looks to me like a guy who would have 15 offers, and more than a few BCS offers if he ran the process.

Well, he did attend several camps but didn't get any offers from them.

Back