What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA ATH Devin Ross (Signed to Colorado)

IF he can return punts, are you, or are you not, okay with him playing early?

I didn't see the Sac game but I didn't think Crawley looked good at all returning Punts vs CSU so I would play him early if he is the best we have.

Good game speed

Hope he hasn't written the Buffs off yet. He could be another Gerald Thomas type player. With P-Rich back, Thomas and Ross could give the Buffs a pretty electric, stretch the field type threat from everywhere at the WR position next season. That would be a huuuuge leap from where we are now

Invited to the Semper Fi All-American Game. Good job by Devin, there were a good number of high rated national prospects in this game last year, including Jeff Lindquist and Deforest Buckner. He is still hearing from UCLA and Washington and says he is going to take official visits after the season. Hopefully he stays strong with CU. Looks like we have some competition.

http://colorado.scout.com/2/1228228.html

[video=youtube;2TgpjyMSBqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2TgpjyMSBqc[/video]

Last edited:
http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1438282

"Mainly it's Utah," Ross said. "I really like Utah now. I think that's the school I'm going to end up at most likely and it's a school I'm going to visit, too, for sure.

"I talked to the receiver that goes there, Kenneth Scott, and he told me how great it is there. It seems like a good school for me and they're rebuilding and they've been really good."

Yikes.

Lol. You just have to laugh at this point. Great pickup for Utah. Why the hell would anybody want to sign with CU who has better choices? Utah is a better place. CU could make it interesting by knocking off Utah again.

Lol. You just have to laugh at this point. Great pickup for Utah. Why the hell would anybody want to sign with CU who has better choices? Utah is a better place. CU could make it interesting by knocking off Utah again.

Utah is not a better place. That is the one thing CU and Boulder still has going for it.

Mission Hills (Calif) Alemany and CU commit Devin Ross said he remains committed to the Buffs but does want to visit #Utah and #OregonState

Greg Biggins

So...this is how DeRuyer is going to get him visit Colorado coaches twice as much as is allowed by NCCA Rules. Very clever DeRuyter. Very clever indeed.

More solid because he likes HCMM or because he still hasn't snagged a better offer?

More solid because he likes HCMM or because he still hasn't snagged a better offer?
Well, here's what Adam's Rivals teaser (follwing the link in cmgoods post) says : "There were good indications that Colorado commit Devin Ross would switch his commitment but after talking to the new staff the Mission Hills (Calif.) Alemany wide receiver is more in the fold."

Well, here's what Adam's Rivals teaser (follwing the link in cmgoods post) says : "There were good indications that Colorado commit Devin Ross would switch his commitment but after talking to the new staff the Mission Hills (Calif.) Alemany wide receiver is more in the fold."

That's a Biden BFD imo.

Senior highlights:
[video=youtube;cFRI8duB7EQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRI8duB7EQ[/video]

Back