What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA CB Chidobe Awuzie (Signed to Colorado)

Very important signing for us in this class. HCMM has done a great job of analyzing the depth chart and finishing this class in a very targeted way.

Cool picture that popped up on my twitter feed

fcb0b3442d4d674ba6f1dfe2899621ec.jpeg

Has not announced he just knows where he is going. Here is what he said on Colorado:

"The coaches that were recruiting me at San Jose State went to Colorado and I had developed a strong relationship with them," Awuzie said. "Colorado is in the Pac-12 so that is attractive and I could be part of the foundation to turn that program around."
Since we're bumping '13 threads today...
How often do you see a quote like this? How often is it actually prophetic?

Chido has been the man. Still remember a play his freshman year when he jumped about 12 feet in the air to disrupt a play. He was clueless out there that season, but his athleticism and effort were off the charts. Knew we had a player.

Anyone remember the clip from the camp practice where he was jumping about 4 feet in the air?

Like him at safety.
Awesome.
Probably a first to third round draft pick at CB, but BB2 liked him at Safety. Outstanding. The rope you earned on Dan Skipper is all gone.
Whoever is dredging up these old recruiting threads is providing some terrific entertainment today.

Awesome.
Probably a first to third round draft pick at CB, but BB2 liked him at Safety. Outstanding. The rope you earned on Dan Skipper is all gone.
Whoever is dredging up these old recruiting threads is providing some terrific entertainment today.

Whoever drafts him is going to be glad they did.

Great athlete who also happens to be a great team player as well. Kind of kid you can win with at any level.

Awesome.
Haha that's a little nitpicky. He is neither a pure CB or S. He could have excelled at either but he's a badass and played our Nickel position.

I remember that violent hit and strip he made at Utah his freshman year. He completely blew up a Utah player who was bigger, and then forced the fumble following through on the hit. That was when I knew we had a MF player.

Back