What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA WR Bryce Bobo (Signed to Colorado)

I am pretty sure the competition is suspect, but watching those highlights above and perusing the stats, I see potential here down the line. Big target who can hopefully pack on some pounds his first couple years in the program.

p.php

5 receptions, 184 yards and 3 TD's vs Chino Hills last night. I think it's safe to say more Pac-12 teams will be making a play here

Back on topic, Bobo is having a nice senior season, I'm sure we'll have to hold off some Pac-12 teams to keep him

He has a good chance to push for playing time right out of the box next year with the Buffs. We need playmakers and Bobo has shown a familarity with the endzone.

I wanna give props to the old staff on Bryce Bobo. He was on no one's radar but is a real talent. Hope we can keep him. Plus he has a cool name :lol:

Great Spring game!! He seems like a hard worker, so he might be a surprise in the PAC-12 this year and help with the huge loss of PRich

I'm liking this kid more and more. His 6'3 frame and huge hands can be a HUGE asset for a QB with accuracy in the red zone. Think about how many times Tom Brady used Randy Moss in corner of the endzone TD's.

Bobo fits a role that will be very useful. We have other WR's that can burn a DB long or go over the middle. It's harder to find the big athletic WR who can go up and over the DB and bring down the jump balls.

He could score 12 TD's in a season on 50 catches.

EDIT: The 1st highlight on his film and again at 1:11 shows exactly what I'm talking about.
Check out The big brain on Jaximus!

How did this guy have no other P5 offers?

If we hadn't taken him would he be another Vincent Jackson going from FCS to the NFL.

I've always thought he could be special...glad he's living up to his potential.

I'm not sure if he realizes the rules allow him to use both hands to catch :)
I'm noticing a ton of one handed catch highlights all of a sudden. Ever since the Becham catch. Now receivers practice them.

I'm noticing a ton of one handed catch highlights all of a sudden. Ever since the Becham catch. Now receivers practice them.
A lot of teams will do drills catching with one hand, that's been going on for awhile. Of course, it's not what you wanna do all the time. Sometimes, that's the option though.

Back