What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 WA QB Sefo Liufau (Signed to Colorado)

We're his first offer. JE said his staff finally ahead of the curve on recruiting. I think making early offers helps with recruits cuz it shows we want them more. I hope this stud becomes a Buff.

Shoulder to shoulder!

Reactions: dio
We're his first offer. JE said his staff finally ahead of the curve on recruiting. I think making early offers helps with recruits cuz it shows we want them more. I hope this stud becomes a Buff.

Shoulder to shoulder!
welcome. Enjoy the ride.

Shoulder to shoulder!

Embree and staff also did a good job last year of getting in early or first with a number of guys. But, you're right. They've now been into this for a partial plus a complete recruiting cycle. That means that there are a lot of guys they learned about when they were sophomores. Also, they're likely hearing better and deeper info from high school coaches in the areas they're recruiting, especially since there has been such a focus on building pipelines under Embree. That also pays off in knowing who to offer early.

I'm really high on Liufau. I'd love to get our QB this early. If we get him or someone like him, our 2013 QB depth chart will finally look like a BCS conference contender's.

Shoulder to shoulder!

Great first post. Welcome!

Welcome Sefo!!!

Love this news.

It's taking time but we are starting to look like a legitimate college football program.

Sefo is going to be able to be part of the return of CU football to prominence.

He also fits another trend I have seen with Embree. He is very good already but still has a lot of room to develop. He could be something very special by the time he is done in Boulder.

Last edited:
:dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm very excited about this commit. Making inroads in Washington and landed one of our top targets for this class at a primary position.

Happy days.

This type of prospect committing early should open up a wave of top talent becoming very interested in boulder.

So excited, Sefo, welcome to a great school. The QB position is now solid depth wise, great job by Embo.

Last edited:
Back