What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA WR Lee Walker (Signed to Colorado)

WELCOME TO THE BLACK & GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

I now see two premium boards reporting on Walker, so I decided to get this thread active and visible again in our recruiting forum.

From Rivals (wish I could post the whole thing - I love this recruit):

Walker said he achieved a passing test score two weeks ago and has also been recruited by San Jose State since then. He will sign a financial aid agreement with the Buffaloes later this month and then depart for Boulder on Jan. 8, still with five years to play four.

"I studied four hours a day and was always working out with my old high school coaches and strength coach so I feel ready to jump into college life," said Walker. "I plan to go out to Colorado and help them out at receiver. I am a deep threat and I accelerate after I catch the ball. I will try to make an impact on special teams there, too."

http://colorado.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=422&tid=195858702&mid=195858702&sid=894&style=2

From Scout (free article):

I liked this quote because it illustrates an area where CU has made a lot of progress and will only get better with the new facilities plan...

“The academic support department is incredible,” Walker said. “I really feel that I can be successful in the classroom with all of the support that I will be getting. I haven’t felt that way before.”

http://colorado.scout.com/2/1357025.html

Huge addition to this class as it fills a glaring need. Like that we also got an OL and DL commit too. Things are looking up for 2014!

You don't "replace" a guy like PRich who is a special talent but this is as close as we could hope for. A guy who is reasonably tall with the kind of speed that translates on the field.

Another sign that M2 has us on the right track.

:thumbsup: Welcome Walker. Keep hitting the weights and come to Spring ball on a mission. If so, he is definitely going to be in the running for a leading role on the team in his 1st year.

'14 CA WR Lee Walker (Verbal to Colorado)

Woot! Welcome to the Black and Gold. Go Buffs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:thumbsup: Welcome Walker. Keep hitting the weights and come to Spring ball on a mission. If so, he is definitely going to be in the running for a leading role on the team in his 1st year.

Just as important, we need him to get acclimated to school pretty quickly. He worked hard to get eligible, let's not have it go to waste.

Excited about this pickup.

Great news. Walker could be one of the best in an under rated class. I have faith this staff will help him stay on track academically so he can reach his potential.

Welcome Lee. Make it happen for yourself and team! Excited to have you aboard. :congrats:

Back