What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Signed to Arizona State)

I didn't even address ASU as it's a commuter college like UCCS. I grew up in Phoenix and rooted for them until I moved out of Phoenix as soon as possible. An ASU drive outside of Phoenix isn't worth much. In fact, it's not worth much in Phoenix.

Bellside should send Kalen the link to this profile to show him just how much Buffs fans want him. He has the largest thread of anyone in this class and every page is about how much we want him, and how happy he would make the people of this program. He's more than just another guy on the football team for us, he's a program changer. Even if he turns into another Darrel Scott (I highly doubt he will be), his commitment alone would change the view and confidence level of buff fans. And I think that if someone truly tells him that and breaks it down to him, I think he'll realize that Boulder is a great place to be.

Bellside should send Kalen the link to this profile to show him just how much Buffs fans want him. He has the largest thread of anyone in this class and every page is about how much we want him, and how happy he would make the people of this program. He's more than just another guy on the football team for us, he's a program changer. Even if he turns into another Darrel Scott (I highly doubt he will be), his commitment alone would change the view and confidence level of buff fans. And I think that if someone truly tells him that and breaks it down to him, I think he'll realize that Boulder is a great place to be.

Ballage won't be another Darrell Scott. He has a worth ethic and a sense of who he is that won't let him take things for granted. He is talented but has also worked for and earned what he has, don't see that stopping.

Another reason why I think he is a perfect fit for the Buffs.

If Bellside is one of the relatives that is trying to keep Kalen in state, you can bet that they are using anything they can to show him how huge an opportunity it will be here at CU

Have I mentioned lately that Kalen Ballage has been, is and will continue to be #1 on my wish list. We need this guy in our backfield for the next four years big time!

Anyone else get goosebumps when coach Mac said "we're hoping for one more colorado kid" in the press conference today?

Ballage won't be another Darrell Scott. He has a worth ethic and a sense of who he is that won't let him take things for granted. He is talented but has also worked for and earned what he has, don't see that stopping.

Another reason why I think he is a perfect fit for the Buffs.
I don't think he will be either. I said that in my post.

In the HCMM interview with pac12 network he said they were hoping for one more. Sounds like he thinks he's still in it.

Posts keep piling up. I would love to see him at Colorado. Family history is here. There is history of young men in Colorado who stay with the Buffs who prove to be part of good things happening. As an old Buffalo says to a new Buffalo, you can be part of a big wave at Colorado just like those before you.

Is it true that the CU basketball team is dedicating this game to Kalen Ballage as a welcome home gift?

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Verbal to Arizona State)

xXBxA8Yb1z-2.png

Kalen wouldn't just be the cherry on top if he signed with this class.

He'd be the last scoop, hot fudge, sprinkles, whip cream and cherry. Name a good Pac12 team that doesn't have a stud RB; I can only think of Oregon State. You need one to thrive and win games. Kalen would be that immediate HR threat to go to the house every play and would be starting by game 3, if not sooner. I'd see at least 5 TDs in his first year and by his 3rd year all Pac12 1st team honors. We could get stud OL that'd want to block for this guy. It's that huge, if you ask me.

It'd be one of the bigger disappointments in recent years to see him go to a Pac12 South rival instead of staying home. Our fan support may be down right now, but a good CU team will have better support than ASU does now when we get back to respectability. Kalen would be a boost to help that as well.

I want this kid to sign more than any other player in recent memory.

Some fun facts I found out about Kalen Ballage while researching him a little more:

Kalen Ballage's speed makes the speed of light wish that it was faster

Majority of scientists nowadays believe that the Big Bang wasn't in fact a birth of the universe, but the birth of Kalen Ballage

Kalen Ballage is a bit like the tooth fairy except he takes out the teeth

Kalen Ballage can find negative square roots

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Kalen Ballage

Kalen Ballage is what Willis was talking about

Mosquitoes don't bite Kalen Ballage, Kalen Ballage bites mosquitoes

Last edited:
Come on Kalen. Stay home and build something big. MacIntyre is going to bring back CU football to stay.

Re: '14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Verbal to Arizona State)

This is a good day to become a buff.

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Verbal to Arizona State)

This board is going to explode if he picks asu

This board is going to explode if he picks asu

I really don't think so. Sure, we'll be really disappointed, but I think most people will understand why a kid would want to go out of state. The board will definitely explode if he chooses CU but, I think it will be accepted if he leaves.

At this point I would actually be surprised if he does. UCLA getting the RB means that he is probably out of the running there. ASU.....no comments on the story about him not deciding yet, he is an afterthought there. CU and Buff nation? Chewing our fingernails off in anticipation of him maybe choosing CU. If I were him, and it was a close call, that would be everything I needed to know.

I think I have heard the ceremony will still go on. District isn't closed due to snow, its due to sub zero temperatures and people having to wait for the bus

Back