What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO C Trenton "Tiny" Noller (Verbal to Navy)

I think he was being sarcastic and suggesting that the recruiting sites are not always accurate when it comes to offer lists. Maybe true, but still no evidence that Noller has an offer from CU.

We would know if Noller had an offer. He does not and likely will need to camp with us to get one.

Not a huge fan of the overall in state talent and competition. But I like Trenton athleticism. Can either player guard or center. Needs some work on technique and the weight room. But with good coaching, he is going to be a stud OL for CU. Should be ready to contribute after 2 years in the program.

Not a huge fan of the overall in state talent and competition. But I like Trenton athleticism. Can either player guard or center. Needs some work on technique and the weight room. But with good coaching, he is going to be a stud OL for CU. Should be ready to contribute after 2 years in the program.

I think his athleticism and ability to play multiple positions are two of the main question marks surrounding him as a player.

I will be shocked if that offer list reported by the recruiting sites is accurate. I hope CU signs him. He has enough athleticism to play Center or Guard. A good coach can get the most out of him. I would take him, Jones and Holland from instate.

I will be shocked if that offer list reported by the recruiting sites is accurate. I hope CU signs him. He has enough athleticism to play Center or Guard. A good coach can get the most out of him. I would take him, Jones and Holland from instate.

Sure, you wouldn't be interested in Ballage too? :wow:

Again, not sure why you are so convinced we are not getting the full story on reported offers. He was highly rated to start out with because he was a pure center, not exactly the easiest player to find. That also can become a detriment though if teams view you only as a center.

As far as "sure will take Ballage too"... uh, yeah.

Sure will take Ballage too. A lot of good prospects in Colorado this year, will also take the 6'8" WR convert him to a TE.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

'14 CO C Trenton "Tiny" Noller

Okay

Normally not a fan of the instate talent and competition. Didn't like last year class, and the year before. But this year is un usual. A lot of good players.

You didn't like the 2012 OL class? :rofl: what the hell were Nebraska, PSU, Auburn, tOSU, and Nebraska thinking? What the hell was Oregon thinking offering Baylis? They just have awful staffs, do those teams ever win?

Okay

Normally not a fan of the instate talent and competition. Didn't like last year class, and the year before. But this year is un usual. A lot of good players.

hmm, I thought the in state class last year was pretty amazing actually.

yes. state of Colorado has put out some pretty good prospects. Let's not forget all the QB prospects that have came out the last couple of years.

yes. state of Colorado has put out some pretty good prospects. Let's not forget all the QB prospects that have came out the last couple of years.
Not sure if QB's are a great example, Miles is looking to be the only one who will contribute in a big way.

This thread needs to be pruned/split. I'll try to get to it later.

Players themselves are the primary source of "offer lists". From what I can see, Trenton (or his parent) are keeping the services very up to date with offer information. In some cases, kids keep their information up to date. In other cases, the services have to track the kid down, pull it out of the kid, and sometimes, that is difficult. In Trenton's case, there's no reason to believe he's held this information back from Rivals or Scout.

The primary "discrepancy" I often see is when players report offers that they think they have, but in fact don't have. This happens early in the process when a coach will say (for example): PlayerABC, I want you to attend the University of XYZ. We are going to recruit you hard! Is that an offer? Kids are confused by this all the time. When playerABC calls CoachXYZ to commit, the coach stammers and backpedals. Happens all the time with some programs. Will never happen under HCMM. He is VERY clear about the situation, according to a current recruit, holding an offer.

So contrary to BB2's thoughts, I'm sure we know of every offer Noller has, unless he got it in the last few days.

Last edited:
Back