What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO OT Isaac Miller (Signed to COLORADO)

:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5::dance5:

Welcome to the Black and Gold!

This just proves that Longmont folk have CO pride.

Become our biggest recruiter!!!

Geat to see HCMM putting his $ where his mouth is and going after quality Colorado recruits. Great first commit of the class-3* OL recruit with at least one other BCS offer and sounds like more were interested. Hope this is a sign of good things to come.

like the frame, good to build with a real S&C program....ahem. that new guy is going to be better than the other new guy who is going to be better than the other new guy who is better than the other new guy......back to mad dog and the guy who bought the Ramsey house.

anyway, nobody knows what the rating process really means or doesn't mean more than perception.....3 stars ain't nothing to sniff at and this early in the process....who knows?

but you got to get the local kids who are good.

Welcome aboard Isaac. being a Buff is righteous.

edit: doc kreis.

Last edited:
I promise you that if you see Isaac in person, the one thought you will NOT have is that he's not going to be big enough. I see we are using 6'7", 250 lbs as his size. I don't know boys. Saw him a couple weeks ago and he appears much larger than that. I'm not going to speculate, but hopefully Adam gets that interview in soon. Having enough size is not going to be a concern with Mr. Miller.

I have a kid interning with me that plays soccer at Silver Creek. He says Isaac is easily larger than 250lbs and every bit of 6'7". Apparently, his wing span stretches across the hall from locker to locker(slight exaggeration).

Last edited:
'14 CO OT Isaac Miller (Verbal to COLORADO)

If he's more than 250, it's not by much. He has a big frame, but not much on it right now. Get him in a good S&C program and he will be a monster. It'll take 2-3 years, though. He has incredible potential, but I don't think he will be pushing for playing time as a Freshman or even RS Frosh. An that's totally fine, BTW. If we can get to the point that our Starting OL is all juniors and seniors, we will be in great shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Camped today at CU

Can't do anything but help having a kid of this quality who is already solidly on board around the other kids who might be considering CU. It's one thing to hear postitive feedback on a school from coaches, it's something else when they hear it from their peers.

Can't do anything but help having a kid of this quality who is already solidly on board around the other kids who might be considering CU. It's one thing to hear positive feedback on a school from coaches, it's something else when they hear it from their peers.

Especially a peer who's 6'7'' :)

Well he got the Maximus Buff seal of approval!

Also weighed in at around 247 pounds, so sacky is definitely a reliable witness.

I am confident that he can add about 30-35 pounds by the time he enrolls at CU with the help of our Strength and conditioning coach. His playing weight at CU should be about 290-300 pounds, a lot of work to be done.

Last edited:
We don't need him to add 30-35 pounds before he enrolls. Gotta take the long view here.

Isaac will add weight quick. I am no line guru but I would agree that he will play early.

Trust me here that this young man is more ready now technique and athletic wise than the much higher rated guys who snubbed CU recently from in state. MAX confirms what I had thought.

If he was 30 pounds heavier now he would be rated much higher. But when you see him there are no size concerns. He will play at 310 or so with no body fat.

Isaac will add weight quick. I am no line guru but I would agree that he will play early.

Trust me here that this young man is more ready now technique and athletic wise than the much higher rated guys who snubbed CU recently from in state. MAX confirms what I had thought.

If he was 30 pounds heavier now he would be rated much higher. But when you see him there are no size concerns. He will play at 310 or so with no body fat.

Looking at the tape on him it is easy to see that he has the frame for it and that outside of being big he is also a quality athlete.

He will put the weight on, I'm not concerned with how fast. If he is at 247-250 right now it is easy to see him at 270-280 next year when he reports without putting on fat. RS for a year which I think all OL should anyways and he can be a solid 285 for his RS Fr. year which is a little light but big enough to compete in the PAC, especially with as long as he is and his quickness and balance.

Isaac getting a lot of love on Rivals today from Adam and Maximus, who both attended last weekend's camp. Adam picked him as the most likely to succeed of our recruits so far. Max is amazed that he is still a secret. Raved on every point including size, length, smarts, work ethic, etc. Believes he'd be our backup LT this fall. But he's just a 3 star kid....

I bag on Maximus all the time for the ridiculous amount of Kool-Aid he dispenses, but he seems to know the O-Line position. Since he likes my boy Isaac, I'm pretty sure he's a savant when it comes to O-Line evaluation.

Gave his coach some big props for his advanced technique. So here's a shout out to Isaac's Dad Big Russ! Honestly, I just hope Stanford doesn't see this kid.

Reactions: aik
'14 CO OT Isaac Miller (Verbal to COLORADO)

Also said that Adam is going to push hard for him to get a bump up to a 5.6 3* on Rivals. Isaac seems like he's going to be the steal of the class.

I dont even read Maximus' posts anymore. He loves our entire OL except for Kough... our OL has sucked for years

I dont even read Maximus' posts anymore. He loves our entire OL except for Kough... our OL has sucked for years

Yeah - in agreement here, thus my savant comment. I had some real question marks in my head about some of last year's offers and he just raves on and on.

He hated Lisella, so I figured he had it in for athletic, lean O-Line recruits and was bracing for the worst. Got the opposite. I'm guessing Maximus might have met Mr. Miller and immediately felt like Minimus. Literally could squash him like a bug.

So take it all FWIW. But I don't think anyone at CU is worried about how many stars the services are giving to Isaac.

At this point let's not worry about recognition and rankings. I'd rather save that until he gets all-conference honors for us.

Given a 3* rating of 88 on 247 and ranked the 47th OT. Our highest rated recruit on 247 now :thumbsup:

At this point I don't care what the ratings are. This kid may have as high a ceiling as any kid we have recruited on the line for a number of years.

He is light right now but he has the body to put on the muscle to be a huge athlete, he is a very good athlete for a kid his size, he is smart, he is a hard worker, we have on good authority here that he comes from a solid family and in well grounded. I'm not saying that he will turn out as good but as time goes by he reminds me more of Nate Solder than anyone I have seen in a while.

This is the kind of kid that we need to get if the program is going to return to a high level.

Back