What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 NH PF Tory Miller (Signed to COLORADO)

The more I read and see on Miller the more I hope he ends up a Buff. We need a player like him badly. #1 on my wish list

Iowa is recruiting this guy hard, but the fans there seem to think he is a CU lean due to his relationship with Dom Collier. Alec Burks coming from Missouri can't hurt. Colorado, the place that turns three star guys into NBA first rounders in three years or less.

http://iowa.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=803&tid=166874089&mid=166874089&sid=940&style=2

I think my favorite part of reading that thread is that they are not flabbergasted that he would consider Colorado. 5 years ago, most people would say "why the hell would someone consider Colorado, they always suck", now its considered a strong sign that he has a CU offer. Thats a nice feeling.

I don't know if the coaches are prioritizing Welsh or Miller at the top of their board. Maybe whomever commits first gets the spot. But my personal preference is Miller. As much as I'd love to beat UCLA for a 7 footer in their own backyard, I think we need a banger on our roster. And I also think there's a lot of value to bringing in the post player our star PG recruit is tight with.

I agree, except I'm not convinced Welsh has a slot at UCLA. Depends on at least one other priority there I would think.

Agree x 2. I'd rather have a 260lbs manchild in the paint that knows how to play with Collier from Day 1, and I believe Miller fits Boyle's uptempo system better than Welsh.

In addition, he looks like he is already at least 30 years old.

Nothing against Welsh (it would be sweet to beat out Cal/UCLA for a instater), but I rather have Miller.

Iowa rivals has an update on his recruitment, which includes a possible change to the date he plans to visit CU

Visiting this weekend, per Jerry Meyer of 247sports

Kind of conflicts with earlier reports of him still visiting October 5th

If dry, the weather should be awesome tomorrow. I have no doubts about Tad and staff impressing.

Suppose Dom made the trip to Boulder this weekend to say hi to his AAU teammate?

247 reported that story and I don't know that any other outlet had it that way. I did read something about him thinking about moving the date up, so there was definitely smoke around the possibility.

Miller did not visit last weekend. I posted on BuffStampede last week that he never seriously considered it and would wait until this weekend. Don't know why 247 ran with that. Oh wait...yes I do.

Miller did not visit last weekend. I posted on BuffStampede last week that he never seriously considered it and would wait until this weekend. Don't know why 247 ran with that. Oh wait...yes I do.

Thank you. I was wondering, but assumed that if you didn't post or tweet about a Miller visit over the weekend that it hadn't happened.

Thank you. I was wondering, but assumed that if you didn't post or tweet about a Miller visit over the weekend that it hadn't happened.

At one point, he did think about moving it up but it looks like he even told a 247 reporter that he wasn't gonna move it up. Not sure what's going on over there.

At one point, he did think about moving it up but it looks like he even told a 247 reporter that he wasn't gonna move it up. Not sure what's going on over there.

Maybe taking a cue from cable news? It doesn't matter if you're dead wrong as long as you're first to break the story?

'14 NH PF Tory Miller

Saw him with Gordon today and they are just about the same size height wise.

Sent from a red light

Back