What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX DT Eddy Lopez (Signed to COLORADO)

I'm no expert at breaking down tape, but did it seem to anyone else that he had poor technique?

To me, it didn't seem like he used his hands well, he just used his athleticism and strength to get into the backfield. Sure, that's a good thing, but it looks like some work needs to be done. Then again, you can't teach athleticism, but you CAN teach technique. I wonder if that'll be a hallmark of the rebuilding process early on.

Gee, ya think??? Even worse is if you're taught BAD technique. The you have to re-learn everything in college!

Better "no technique" and beat 'em in HS with size and athleticism.

Might be the most important recruit in this class. Hang on to him, HCMM.

'14 TX DT Eddy Lopez (Verbal to COLORADO)

*beats out Texas for recruit*
*still called bad recruiter*

Life of Coach Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'14 TX DT Eddy Lopez (Verbal to COLORADO)

abu3enyj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he lives in TX and took an invite to go watch the longhorns play on the field? How dare he!

Haha, I don't blame the kid for taking the trip!

So he lives in TX and took an invite to go watch the longhorns play on the field? How dare he!

Haha, I don't blame the kid for taking the trip!

:nod: You respect the program that invited you. Maurice Clarrett took an official to Michigan and then sat on the Ohio State sideline the whole game.

Re: '14 TX DT Eddy Lopez (Verbal to COLORADO)

:nod: You respect the program that invited you. Maurice Clarrett took an official to Michigan and then sat on the Ohio State sideline the whole game.

He did take 5 minutes to rob an ATM in the Michigan student lounge.

Sounds like token interest at this point. But if Texas offers he is gone imo. It's a lot different once that offer actually comes, and Texas is still hard to turn down

Sounds like token interest at this point. But if Texas offers he is gone imo. It's a lot different once that offer actually comes, and Texas is still hard to turn down
Afraid you are right. Really want this kid maybe my #2 guy outside of all the JC kids.

Don't you think he would rather come to colorado and play instead of going to Texas and possibly being buried on the depth chart? Especially when he has said he loves CU because they were the first ones to offer and have stuck with him.

Don't you think he would rather come to colorado and play instead of going to Texas and possibly being buried on the depth chart? Especially when he has said he loves CU because they were the first ones to offer and have stuck with him.

Maybe but would you trust your wife around Brad Pitt? :lol:

Back