What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA QB Caleb Wilson (Verbal to USC)

Man. Big, strong, fast kid. It looks like he leaves the pocket pretty quickly, but that sort of thing can be fixed, right? Or not?

Man. Big, strong, fast kid. It looks like he leaves the pocket pretty quickly, but that sort of thing can be fixed, right? Or not?

I believe that's 5 star DT Rasheem Green going against a line with no pads on, so he's probably leaving the pocket because he has to in this case.

It's great that they have close friends in the area. Despite all that happened, it doesn't change the fact that Embree and his family are part of the Buff family.

BqcpkK1CYAESmV3.jpg

Looks like he's no longer playing QB and is now a WR

[video=youtube;UIRjurSHkQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIRjurSHkQI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

He's been alternating at QB all season. But yeah, if he has a future, it's not at QB.

RtF581s.png

He's been alternating at QB all season. But yeah, if he has a future, it's not at QB.

RtF581s.png

I think they were rotating, but Wilson lost out. I was watching a game of theirs awhile ago and the announcers were talking about the Junior QB and how he beat out the competition.

Something is wrong at Serra for them to lose to Bishop Amat and only score 7 points, though.

Was impressive at an all-star camp earlier today. Only has FCS offers, but is he worth a late risk at TE?

In this scenario, is his father the defensive coordinator? Just kidding. I've been a fan of Caleb, he's athletic with a big frame. Could do a lot worse at TE. Like his upside at TE more than say um, I don't know, Chris Bounds.

Was impressive at an all-star camp earlier today. Only has FCS offers, but is he worth a late risk at TE?

Apparently he is an impressive basketball player too which is a good indicator of receiving ability as a tight end. I think he hasn't received offers at tight end because he only played a couple games there after switching from QB. Had good numbers in those games though.

In this scenario, is his father the defensive coordinator? Just kidding. I've been a fan of Caleb, he's athletic with a big frame. Could do a lot worse at TE. Like his upside at TE more than say um, I don't know, Chris Bounds.
:nod:

Back