What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA WR Tony Brown (Transfer to COLORADO)

UCLA official visit this weekend. Hate to see him end up there, but sick of Tech kicking our ass lately.

I mean he was in the area, but you know ...

[tweet]555896880236752896[/tweet]

Playing as a true freshman. At least he just dropped a pass that would have been a TD vs Baylor.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if CU with Chev has a huge advantage here if the coaches make a play for him.

So would after a transfer year, that would put him in Huntley's class, right? Seems like he might make for a solid addition to balance out the WR position a little, no?
Yep. And if Huntley redshirted this year to save eligibility, Brown would be the only junior WR in 2018.

Chev has 1 season working with Tony. Will be interesting to see if that experience plus the added "experience" is valued enough to take one of few scholarships available for WR spots, over the level of HS recruit we are in on. We took 4 in last class.

dcceadd918f3df44c35aa122b769dbc9e8590cfaa591c1ad2abbe21fa8b7b958.jpg

Brown and Winfree on the outside in 2018 is about as good as you could hope for on speed and size combination at the WR position.

Huntley and the freshmen from 2017 and 2018 will also compete. I think this just ensures there will not be big depth issues after graduating so many seniors this year. That is so big.

Back