What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO CB Eric Lee (Verbal to Nebraska)

Is it Lee's dad who has was ripping CU on the prep board and then admitted that he is a Nub fan and that his son would be a Nub?

Nothing more annoying than a Nub on our own Prep boards trashing our program - whoever that was.

Huskers ... on Junior Day
[tweet]429777207880200192[/tweet]

Lee's commit should not surprise anyone. It was known he wanted to commit at Nebraska's Junior Day for some time. I wonder if Ballage will make the switch from ASU to the Huskers??? Some say that is what they are hearing might happen. One thing for sure, Colorado is not doing a great job of locking down local HS Players yet. That should happen with solid coaching and results.

Lee's commit should not surprise anyone. It was known he wanted to commit at Nebraska's Junior Day for some time. I wonder if Ballage will make the switch from ASU to the Huskers??? Some say that is what they are hearing might happen. One thing for sure, Colorado is not doing a great job of locking down local HS Players yet. That should happen with solid coaching and results.

We are also not good at locking down our state lines

Ha.

To the ballage part.

Is it Lee's dad who has was ripping CU on the prep board and then admitted that he is a Nub fan and that his son would be a Nub?

Nothing more annoying than a Nub on our own Prep boards trashing our program - whoever that was.

Yea, the dad is a real piece of work. The family has made 5 trips to Lincoln since the spring game so no surprise that he has committed to NU. Sounds like he is also actively recruiting Avery Anderson who has committed to ASU

His dad played for Nebraska and made it quite clear he doesn't think much of CU. Zero chance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

'Braska chic just set the world record for chicken wing eating. 363 in a half hour. Says all ya need to know about 'braska.

Really, the only thing that bugs me is hearing the old man is bashing CU. I'm a bit tired of the 'braskans that move here and wear their fuskerness on their sleeve and throw the fuskers in our face. I have no problem with the kid committing there.

Really, the only thing that bugs me is hearing the old man is bashing CU. I'm a bit tired of the 'braskans that move here and wear their fuskerness on their sleeve and throw the fuskers in our face. I have no problem with the kid committing there.

Nothing blows my mind more than meeting a Fusker who is a huge Broncos fan. Like my coworker and also my neighbors who are currently flying a huge Bronco flag on their front porch. As a Buffs and Broncos fan there's just some mutual exclusivity I can't get out of my head that they could not be possibly on the same side as me for any team regardless of sport. Why can't they be Chiefs fans instead? Close the borders.

As much as it hurts to lose a guy from in-state to Nebraska, what about this...

Anyone remember Kendall Bussey. Here he is decked out in red with his son, another recent commit

KendallBusseyJrKendallBusseySr020114.jpg

They've been making inroads into the New Orleans area, but aren't gaining many highly touted recruits (from that area at least). Bussey will be given 3* simply because he committed early to them, but he was committed to Tulane. Last week, they picked up a '14 recruit from New Orleans who chose them over Northwestern Louisiana State, that's to go along with two of his teammates who had similar offers.

Never understood the sideways peace sign ...

FWIW, Omaha.com reports: "Lee’s father, Dr. Eric Lee, played college football at Wayne State and later received a doctorate degree at UNL. He’s now the executive director of Colorado Community College Online, but his son, Eric Lee, grew up a Nebraska fan."

http://sports.omaha.com/2014/02/01/recruiting-top-2015-cb-eric-lee-commits-to-nebraska/#.Uu4YKfY0DOQ

That is not a sideways peace sign. Maybe they are playing roshambo and the both picked scissors.

Colorado is full of transplants and we will continue to have kids here who's dream school is elsewhere.

I question the maturity of a grown man with a PHD from NU going onto "our" prep boards and trashing our program without full disclosure of his background, if not his identify. Especially as a public employee of our state funded educational system.

But alas, that's not Eric's fault. He's just a kid who was raised with a team to root for, much like I continue to root for the Red Sox, 40 years after leaving New England.

Good for the kid and I hope he learns humility and how to be a good sport. He's not going to learn that from Bo Pelini, but I'm sure there are fine people at NU to learn from. Kenny Bell is doing just fine.

Someone remind me what happened to Bussey? Think I remember, but don't want to throw it out there if I am wrong. Google says he played football at Colorado and the NFL. We were the same class coming into CU, but didn't pay much attention to the other side of the program back then.

Someone remind me what happened to Bussey? Think I remember, but don't want to throw it out there if I am wrong. Google says he played football at Colorado and the NFL. We were the same class coming into CU, but didn't pay much attention to the other side of the program back then.

A long time ago, but I think he transferred to Louisiana Monroe after spending two years at CU. I'm not sure why he made the switch, though. CU owned New Orleans recruiting back in those days. Good times.

Isn't Rich Fisher a former Buff and WR coach at Nebraska?
That would be correct: An outside linebacker, Fisher lettered in 1990, 1991 and 1992 and was part of CU’s 1990 national championship team. He started in 1991 until being sidelined by a knee injury.

Sorry, bs, if Rich started games in 91 it was because someone else was injured. We had Chad Brown, Greg Beikert, Ronnie Woolfork and Sam Rogers at LB. All four guys played significantly in the NFL. Rich was a good player, but we were stacked at LB in those years.

A long time ago, but I think he transferred to Louisiana Monroe after spending two years at CU. I'm not sure why he made the switch, though. CU owned New Orleans recruiting back in those days. Good times.

CU's roster only lists one year, '91. The NFL historical player database does not list him at all.

Back