What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO DT Frank Umu (Signed to COLORADO)

Samson isn't at all likely to make it back.
Josh Tupou is draft eligible and NFL scouts are all over him.

Next year:
Solis - SR
Lopez - SO
Frank - RS F

We'll need 1 guy to play right away and several guys to develop.

Tupou isn't going pro

Based on what? Your opinion that he's not ready or something else?

Based on him having ~20+ starts under his belt and only 7.5 TFL (zero this year) and 1.5 sacks (zero this year). Also only 5 tackles in 3 games this year. Save me the "he eats up all the blockers"

Based on him having ~20+ starts under his belt and only 7.5 TFL (zero this year) and 1.5 sacks (zero this year). Also only 5 tackles in 3 games this year. Save me the "he eats up all the blockers"

...he not only eats them up, the ones he doesn't, get put in a doggie bag. Tupou rules.

Samson isn't at all likely to make it back.
Josh Tupou is draft eligible and NFL scouts are all over him.

Next year:
Solis - SR
Lopez - SO
Frank - RS F

We'll need 1 guy to play right away and several guys to develop.

Where does Leo Jackson III fit in? I believe he will get significant PT next season.

Umu decommitted to CSU over a week ago. Finally got around to editing his profile.

All indications are that CU definitely maintains strong interest.

Colorado State reportedly offered a Vista, Calif., defensive tackle last night, Mau Ena. Not sure if it's related to the Umu situation, but I'd guess it was. A couple of hours later the Rams' recruiting spun into chaos. All bets are off for their 2015 class.

Start looking for the #CUin15, folks.

[tweet]540688704587960320[/tweet]

Start looking for the #CUin15, folks.

[tweet]540688704587960320[/tweet]

Only thing with this is that it was looking like a flip before McElwain to UF even heated up. I think that he was coming to Boulder even if Sparkles had stayed.

[tweet]540694819174383616[/tweet]

I'm calling it with both Scout & Rivals reporting and Umu retweeting those reports.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Back