What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott (Signed to COLORADO)

Gotta like how excited he was about the CU offer, and that our staff got to him first.

Have fun on Junior Day!!!

Would love to get an early commit from him so he can focus on his senior year and helping recruit his 2015 classmates.

Would love to get an early commit from him so he can focus on his senior year and helping recruit his 2015 classmates.
Yeah, he sounds like a great way to get the recruiting ball rolling for 2015. Early momentum would be nice for a change. He could be our number one recruiter.

Have a local kid start working on the other in staters would be nice. That kind of kid could be the foundation of building a special in state class. The same type of class Mac 1 used to change the direction of the program 30 years ago

I believe with one of his best friends at CU and his tie-ins to the program he will be an early commit. I think Hasselbach pays huge dividends. If he hadn't only got to play one year, he would be a 3-star with multiple offers. Fast, big and a great get.

Lynott is a G in this system. I REALLY like what I see from his downblocking to pulling to getting to the next level.

"My cousin lives in Boulder, and she always gives me CU stuff," Lynott said. "My dad went to Penn State, and my mom went to CU, but I've been leaning toward CU lately because of all of the games I've been to and all the attention they give me."

He's going to CSU's junior day today and will be at CU's junior day on 2/22.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=880&CID=1604526

I'm feeling good about this one. And it would be fantastic to get an in-state OL on board to start this class.

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott

If this is the right kid his dad and him are both big CU fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I confirmed this here or not but this is the right kid. Guessing he's our next 2015 commit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the kind of player who could be an absolute beast as a redshirt sophomore.

Big, physical OL players can change a who program. Control the LOS and your QB and RBs look much better, your defense gets to spend more time on the sidelines.

Quality in-state kid, hoping for his commit very soon.

OK, young man, commit to CU and start spreadin' the word. Let's get the momentum started!

Tim told me earlier tonight that he picked up a CSU offer at the Rams' Junior Day over the weekend and he's heading back up to Fort Collins soon to talk more to the coaching staff. Clearly he's a top in-state prospect for 2015.

Oregon offered. Tim's going to have a huge list of major offers.

The kid's a monster. He's got the size...if he has technique and strength he'll get playing time as a freshman.

This staff is building an offensive line, that hopefully wont be as offensive as the last 10 years have been.

Would be an even nicer jumpstart to this class to be able to say we got a win over Oregon on the trail.

Screen shot 2014-02-12 at 4.27.13 PM.png

Not losing hope, and didn't read story...but he has ties to Penn State (dad went there) and likes Oregon. Yay, another uphill in-state recruiting battle for a kid with out-of-state ties.

Slow down there lets not compare him to a future hall of famer just yet.

It's nothing to do with calling him Orlando Pace. It has everything to do with saying he's a finisher when he blocks like Orlando Pace. Not all offensive linemen are. If you watched Orlando in college, you'll know what i'm saying when you watch his film.

Last edited:
Back