What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO P Alex Kinney (Signed to COLORADO)

Love this news. We need this kid. Welcome to the Buffs, enjoy the hang time youngster!!

“He’ll be anywhere from 45 to 50 yards. His hang times are very impressive. He’ll be anywhere from 4.7 [seconds] to 5.2 on his hang times. Those are his best balls, everyone’s not perfect, but I’ve seen him hit a ball 65 yards over 5 seconds." -- Chris Sailer on Alex Kinney

If you have a subscription:

Adam's story with Kinney (link)
Chris Sailer's take on Kinney to CU (link)

Can he punt with either foot? And can he rugby punt? To me, those are important skills here.

Welcome Alex. Knock the snot out of piggy! Important piece of the future for this program. Was a clear strength in glory days.

Woot!

Way to see the Boulder light and become a convert to the BnG! Doing pretty well in state and while not keeping all of the top talent, we are starting to close the borders. Go Buffs!

dLat1.gif

Nice pickup and more good progress on in-state recruiting. Much like the OL, K/P is one of those positions where the state of CO produces solid prospects on a regular basis. Except in rare cases (Crosby) CU shouldn't be needed to look outside the borders for the kicking positions.

Can he punt with either foot? And can he rugby punt? To me, those are important skills here.

"Here", as in West Arvada? Those ARE important skills in WEST ARVADA! Along with dumpster diving, roadside beggar creative sign writing and meth lab construction......

"Here", as in West Arvada? Those ARE important skills in WEST ARVADA! Along with dumpster diving, roadside beggar creative sign writing and meth lab construction......

West Arvada is pretty affluent. Central Arvada is the crap hole.

West Arvada is pretty affluent. Central Arvada is the crap hole.

As I recall, Central Arvada used to be the attendance area for Arvada West, hence the idea that it was originally "Western Arvada".

Then, in the late '80s all those new high, class homes/subdivisions were built along and west of Independence, actually more northerly surburbs of Golden.

Yeah, that stadium is JeffCo, for all the area HS's. They let Arvada West play there if they post a bond!

As I recall, Central Arvada used to be the attendance area for Arvada West, hence the idea that it was originally "Western Arvada".

Then, in the late '80s all those new high, class homes/subdivisions were built along and west of Independence, actually more northerly surburbs of Golden.

Yeah, that stadium is JeffCo, for all the area HS's. They let Arvada West play there if they post a bond!

Central Arvada feeds into Arvada high school. North feeds Pomona and West feeds A-West and Ralston Valley.

Back