What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT ATH Riley Ogden

Can someone explain to me how there are more posts in a thread about a kid with no reported interest from CU than there is about a JUCO DT that just verballed to us after having a KM article written about him less than 2 weeks ago?

Our fans are weird sometimes.

This kid does not look like a running back in terms of body type but he definitely has some wheels. I could really see him being a good WR or DB.

Is he that fast, or is it the talent level of the competition? I've watched a lot of 4A RBs look like world beaters until they play up.

Can someone explain to me how there are more posts in a thread about a kid with no reported interest from CU than there is about a JUCO DT that just verballed to us after having a KM article written about him less than 2 weeks ago?

we want our cake while we eat it?

My question would be why we even have a profile on him? No interest whatsoever

I thought this was a thread on Riley Grabau.

I think people saw the Southern utah and Weber St interest and just assumed we were also in on him.

:smile2:

My bad, I probably fueled the fire, but I took the challenge of finding out more on an "undiscovered" player, because there was a lot buried one google search away.
There's always that tiny hope that he's a fantastic gem, and our coaches only need to read AllBuffs to learn he's out there without an offer.

I assume that's where they start their recruiting searches, right? in the AB recruiting forum?

My bad, I probably fueled the fire, but I took the challenge of finding out more on an "undiscovered" player, because there was a lot buried one google search away.
There's always that tiny hope that he's a fantastic gem, and our coaches only need to read AllBuffs to learn he's out there without an offer.

I assume that's where they start their recruiting searches, right? in the AB recruiting forum?

It's my fault. I'll be quite now.

Left the game after the first half. They have a back side corner blitz that they are not picking up and the 2nd string QB looks bad. The big ohio state kid was consistently getting beat by a smaller kid who was getting pad level on him and using speed to break free. He (The ohio state takle) got the body, but needs a lot of work. Riley had two carries for 10-12 yards, but was getting hit in the backfield with the hand off on most plays.

Last edited:
Back