What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 Australia PF Harry Froling (Verbal to SMU)

Saw SHT hanging around the bench pregame. Wonder if he will still be around for Froling's visit.

I guess this might imply that he will be in attendance at the Oregon game ... one more reason for us all to turn out

Will be hard for us to compete against the AZ crowd given that we are competing against the Broncos. I hope his impression of game attendance isn't his only or main criteria.

Will be hard for us to compete against the AZ crowd given that we are competing against the Broncos. I hope his impression of game attendance isn't his only or main criteria.

I'm sure that it has been explained to Harry that this is like a once in a decade aberration and that 99.9% of the time CU basketball dominates the front range sports landscape.

It sounds like some students might have followed him into the stall.
Wasn't the students... I am sure there is a sizable portion of the Arizona fan base that could use SuperBeta Prostate to be sold from the concession. That, along with the increased levels of Irritable Bowel Syndrome prevalent in their snow-bird population, can make the restroom at McKale a very active place.

Gives a whole new meaning to "bear down"

Hope Harry enjoyed his visit to Boulder and the CEC. Great team win over Oregon, and the crowd brought it in the 2nd half. Come to Boulder Harry - it's an amazing place and the best decision you'll ever make!

That was a great one for him to be at. I know the crowd was smallish but it was very loud and into the game. Should have made a great impression and the team did not disappoint.

Was Froling even at the game? ... I sit just above where the families and recruits normally are and did not see him. He might have taken a flight out of town by the time that the game started.

Was Froling even at the game? ... I sit just above where the families and recruits normally are and did not see him. He might have taken a flight out of town by the time that the game started.

He was there. I thought I saw him, but now there's conflicting reports on if I saw him or just some other really tall white dude.

Because you followed him in to the men's room?

BCS leaves no stone unturned.

EDIT - Re-reading my post above, I need to clarify. He was there. I'm just not 100% certain that the guy I saw there was him or someone else.

Well, any day/minute now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully he commits and will smooth the transition after Josh leaves.

Back