What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA QB Patrick O'Brien (Verbal to Nebraska)

O'Brien will be a tough get for any school. At this time Nebraska is the apparent leader for his services, but it's a long time until signing day.

Adam said on Sports Stampede that he's visiting in June. Hopefully that's a set in stone thing.

Nubs have a pretty strong story for NFL aspiring QBs given Riley and the fact he was able to lure his QB coach back from the Jets.

Nubs have a pretty strong story for NFL aspiring QBs given Riley and the fact he was able to lure his QB coach back from the Jets.

I think "pretty strong" is a pretty strong overstatement. Derek Anderson, Matt Moore and Sean Mannion don't exactly scream NFL success.

Was being the QB coach for the Jets a good thing to have on your resume?

Was being the QB coach for the Jets a good thing to have on your resume?

The Jets had a quarterback this past year? interesting... I don't recall this...

Really hope that O'Brien makes it out here. He's the quarterback that I'm most excited about at this point.

I think "pretty strong" is a pretty strong overstatement. Derek Anderson, Matt Moore and Sean Mannion don't exactly scream NFL success.
We would be touting three NFL quarterbacks non-stop if CU was the school in question.

We would be touting three NFL quarterbacks non-stop if CU was the school in question.

I had to Google Oregon State QBs in the NFL to even realize Derek Anderson and Matt Moore went there (is DA even still in the league??). My point is that I highly doubt O'Brien knows that either, and even when Riley tells him, I doubt his eyes light up.

IMO, Nebraska pitching NFL success to QB recruits because of Riley's success with DA, MM and SM at Oregon State is about the same as CU pitching NFL success to WR recruits because of PRich/Scotty McKnight/Ty Mac/Toney Clemons/Spruce (potential).

As expected.

[tweet]601486541773524992[/tweet]

I have to believe that Terry Wilson would listen to the right offer.

Good call, Nik. Although ASU had previously offered Wilson and they are still in the market for a 2016 QB.

ugh... ****ing nebraska. still makes my damn blood boil. Guess I'll have to look forward to beating both Wilson and O'Brien in the coming years.

Damn some of you are salty as hell.

The nebraska blowjobs did there magic.

I pity Patrick, for his his next four years.

Going to be sad watching kNU fan tear Riley apart. It was funny when it happened to Slash and Lil Bo peep, but I'll feel bad for Opie.

from phone

Back