What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO OT Terriek Roberts (Signed to COLORADO)

Sweet!!

This is how you do it!! Recruit your State and get the boys who want play here...

Roberts wants to play for CU!! Now go land a few of the other boys!!

Terriek Roberts... from unknown, to recruit blowing up, to local folk hero!
Also love that Matt McC has already shown him how to better his play. Talent alone won't cut it.

ToddGrahamIntroducedPittsburghHeadCoach70e9hZmUpgal.jpg

The full quote from his interview with Adam.

I take pride in where I am from and I am tired of everybody talking down on Colorado football. I felt like what better way to show people that Colorado football is actually more than what it is made out to be. It would be special if I made my mark anywhere but I just felt like it would be more special if I did it in Colorado.

Welcome Young Buffalo! I saw the story on him on the local news last week and had a feeling he was coming to the Buffs. Very excited to see this young man realize his potential in the Black and Gold!

He sounds like Jon Embree (the player) coming to help bring Colorado back to prominence.

Love the fact that he is tired of people talking down CU. Hope the guys from Six Zero and some of the other Colorado kids take note.

w0000000000t

Love this kids attitude. I'm sure you will make your state proud Terriek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely proud to hear this kids words and commitment to Colorado! Welcome aboard! I will follow your career closely young Buffalo!

Back