What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO PF De'Ron Davis (Signed to Indiana)

I'm freaking out, man!!!!!

Pl00oUu.gif

Goose,

You've got to take some ownership in folks freaking out too much & too early when you created the damn profile of a 2016 recruit in July of 2012.

:lol:

Goose is dropping the hammer, much like Tad Boyle's media day quotes.

Is.....Goose....Tad...M-Fing....Boyle?

Goose,

You've got to take some ownership in folks freaking out too much & too early when you created the damn profile of a 2016 recruit in July of 2012.

:lol:

Yeah, but people need to read more than the damn headline.

Tried to rep you for that goose, but it says I need to spread the rep around before I can rep you again. Looks to me like the rest of the board should step up.

Scout has him as the #30 player in the 2016 class and the #9 center.

Kid has an impressive list of schools already on his trail, gonna take some magic to keep him in state.
Arizona, Arkansas, Indiana, Kansas, OK state, Oregon, Purdue, UCLA, Wake, CU.

It's so entertaining and creative?

Clicked on a link, skipped to 1:50 with anticipation of hearing some video interview of the recruit in question talking about CU and I get Dirty Harry. How I wish links like this could be distinguished as real content vs these moronic and incessant links to movie clips etc.

I propose:
Blue Font - real content
Green Font - attempt at entertainment

It's so entertaining and creative?

Clicked on a link, skipped to 1:50 with anticipation of hearing some video interview of the recruit in question talking about CU and I get Dirty Harry. How I wish links like this could be distinguished as real content vs these moronic and incessant links to movie clips etc.

I propose:
Blue Font - real content
Green Font - attempt at entertainment

Putting flounder on ignore has helped me.

Went to an overland vs creek game a couple of weeks ago. He has a nice game. A couple of times it seems as if Creek put 4 on him, and he was still trying to go up, not find the open man, but other then that, he played well. Would like to see some more power dunks from him, but that is just as a fan, he is still getting his points.

Side note, it seems as if the Overland coach has learned to coach a little better. Watching them last year (even though they made the semis) was frustrating. This year they have a worse record, but they seem a lot better. They are probably peaking at the right time.

Second side note: I freaking love Conways game. Wyo is getting an absolute baller.

Went to an overland vs creek game a couple of weeks ago. He has a nice game. A couple of times it seems as if Creek put 4 on him, and he was still trying to go up, not find the open man, but other then that, he played well. Would like to see some more power dunks from him, but that is just as a fan, he is still getting his points.

Side note, it seems as if the Overland coach has learned to coach a little better. Watching them last year (even though they made the semis) was frustrating. This year they have a worse record, but they seem a lot better. They are probably peaking at the right time.

Second side note: I freaking love Conways game. Wyo is getting an absolute baller.

I'm with you on Conway. I always really liked that kid. His basketball skills made a HUGE leap last summer I believe. I think it was [MENTION=2679]RK[/MENTION] who was talking about how he no longer was a kid who just used his speed to do what he wanted, but was actually playing the sport.

I'm with you on Conway. I always really liked that kid. His basketball skills made a HUGE leap last summer I believe. I think it was @RK who was talking about how he no longer was a kid who just used his speed to do what he wanted, but was actually playing the sport.

Yep. Love how far AC has come. Completely agree that Wyo is getting a great player. Think in a few years people will look at Conway as a player who could've helped the Buffs.

Yep. Love how far AC has come. Completely agree that Wyo is getting a great player. Think in a few years people will look at Conway as a player who could've helped the Buffs.

Wonder if Tad knew then what he knows now (PG issues, no impact player taking the schollie, AC's apparent improvement as a floor general) would he have offered?

Is it too late?

Back