What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

I was digging to see what kind of year he had at USF and it wasn’t much. He played in 12 games but only had five tackles. Probably wasn’t a starter. For a guy who was so highly recruited, to redshirt and then sit on the bench seems odd. There was talk about him playing right away at CU, but he redshirted at USF. It seems there is more to his story, but I can’t find it anywhere.

I was digging to see what kind of year he had at USF and it wasn’t much. He played in 12 games but only had five tackles. Probably wasn’t a starter. For a guy who was so highly recruited, to redshirt and then sit on the bench seems odd. There was talk about him playing right away at CU, but he redshirted at USF. It seems there is more to his story, but I can’t find it anywhere.
USF is pretty good.

All that 2016 angst about the FL guys turned out to be for nothing. Zero contribution on the P5 level from Watts and the 2 that we signed.

Back