What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

We complain enough about kids leaving Colorado for other places, hard to argue with a kid deciding to stay home.

In this case guessing it's a lot more about being close to family and friends than it is about loving where he is from.

We complain enough about kids leaving Colorado for other places, hard to argue with a kid deciding to stay home.

If only we could get them to have his line of thinking.
In this case guessing it's a lot more about being close to family and friends than it is about loving where he is from.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3580-1385077597-11.gif

Good luck to the kid. Staying home is what we want for the best talent in CO so I can understand his staying home. Also understand wanting to play where your family can come and watch in person on game day. Hope he does well

Taggart has done an amazing job taking a program in decline and despite his own hot seat persevered and built momentum that is showing on the field and will definitely show in February. One of the advantages of being a secondary program in a talent-rich state is that the right coach can make the place exciting and get the attention of locals who are just shy of getting the big schools to offer but also aren't ruling out staying close to home. Taggart is going to get plenty more P5 looks if this kind of talent he is pulling grow up to be the real deal on the field.

Good luck to the young man. I can understand wanting to stay closer to home, friends family and be a local star. Its everything we want the local kids to do that are from Colorado. Glad he didn't bail on signing day. Still more pissed about the lackluster OL recruiting and keeping the OL coach.

Too bad kemp, doman, lee. Anderson, ballage and mcaffery didn't want to stay among family and friends.

This scenario plays out way too often.

Back on point, good luck Mr. Watts!

Played for taggart, fsu?
I have no idea on the numbers, but I wonder how often a G5 player transfers out to a P5 progrm, especially a quasi-blue blood like FSU? I would imagine, that’s not the case here. Taggart at FSU should be able to recruit with anyone in the country and I highly doubt Watts is so special that him transferring and sitting a year is wanted or needed by Taggart.

Back