What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

45f3d5729d446f2bc01841e354abfe70.jpg

Congrats Buffs and congrats, Craig! Can't wait to have you playing here!

Last edited:
Hold up! How come his Rivals says Minnesota - Medium after the Colorado committed!??!?

It happens on accident sometimes, I've noticed. Sort of like Colorado being on medium for that one Clemson commit even though he never had any interest.

It happens on accident sometimes, I've noticed. Sort of like Colorado being on medium for that one Clemson commit even though he never had any interest.
I have a theory that every Minnesota commit was based on some sort of accident and a series of miscommunications.

At any rate, I'm beyond stoked about this verbal. Go Buffs!

His de-commitment to Wisconsinon after his camp here made it pretty clear he really was leaning Buffs. It's good to see that lean is a heavy lean. Let's keep him planted to Boulder and Folsom!

Nice to be back playing with the big boys when it comes to recruiting! Great get and welcome to the BnG Craig!

What a huge get for this program. Welcome to the Buff family Mr Watts. Pretty darn excited right now because this young man is a heck of a player for sure.

Great committ!!! Jim L. is doing big things in Boulder. I hope we can keep him for around (schools will be showing interest soon)

But back on topic. Craig Watts bring a Buff is a monster get. Looking very forward to seeing this young man play in the BnG, and silver....and white I guess.

Wow, this is the first I saw this. Been a crappy weekend. Dude can play as a freshman, welcome. Help bring us back to where we belong.

What a great development! Congrats Craig.

Adventure (s) of your life will be here before ya know it ;)

Back