What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 JC WR Juwann Winfree (Signed to COLORADO)

Supposedly MacIntyre and the fired Maryland coach were friendly and that his how MacIntyre found the new S&C guy.

Ok, thanks. That makes sense. Good to know that MM is getting all the info from guys first hand of the events that led to Winfree leaving Maryland, and knowing the situation is still confident offering him a scholarship.

Ok, thanks. That makes sense. Good to know that MM is getting all the info from guys first hand of the events that led to Winfree leaving Maryland, and knowing the situation is still confident offering him a scholarship.
That and Edsall's son is a GA at CU.

See? I'm shocked Howell hasn't been calling all our other WR recruits (or the ones already on the team) to see how happy/mad they are about this new guy that may or may not be coming to compete with them.

Hopefully Howell is incorrect. If not, I am sure the coaches know where we stood before him? and on to another fish in the pond hopefully.

Howell is late to the party and trying to catch up. The lack of knowledge on recruiting from the BDC has been laughable for years. Was only good when Kyle McCall was doing double duties last year.
and they fired him for it

What do you know? You only do this 52 weeks a year and in your sleep?! (For the idiots, please not the sarcasm font I am using.)

I know that many people in and around the CU football program still feel very good about the Buffs' chances of signing Winfree. I also know Winfree has tried to keep his other trips - to Colorado and Memphis - quiet from Pittsburgh. And then there is what Brian Howell reported this morning. I don't think Winfree has a ton of guidance in this big decision and he comes off as confused at this stage. 110 hours and counting until the fax machine starts humming in the Champions Center... so fortunately we'll know soon enough.

I know that many people in and around the CU football program still feel very good about the Buffs' chances of signing Winfree. I also know Winfree has tried to keep his other trips - to Colorado and Memphis - quiet from Pittsburgh. And then there is what Brian Howell reported this morning. I don't think Winfree has a ton of guidance in this big decision and he comes off as confused at this stage. 110 hours and counting until the fax machine starts humming in the Champions Center... so fortunately we'll know soon enough.

Is he a guy that will sign next Wednesday or does he have to wait until summer like some of the other transfers?

I think we should all question Adam more often. He spills some good info when we do.

Is he a guy that will sign next Wednesday or does he have to wait until summer like some of the other transfers?

Junior College commits can sign this coming Wednesday. You might be confusing that with Davis Webb's situation... he can't sign paperwork with CU yet because he'll be a graduate transfer and he hasn't graduated from Texas Tech yet.

Thanks Adam. Now you don't get this at Net-turds do you Syko?

I just looked at his offer list. Really poor. I know we love him here (I do, but hey, I love all under-recruited guys we chase), but his offer list is especially poor even for a Juco and even for a guy who was dismissed at his first P5 stop. Just hope he's serious about his 2nd chance rather than the last guy we stole from Pitt...

I really think we are one or two really talented receiver(s) away from goodness.

Back