What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA ATH Sebastian Olver (Signed to COLORADO)

3799209953_08780b4782_z.jpg

Any news on why he left? I was following him a bit and looking forward to him doing well at CU.

EDIT: NVM, just read up more on it.

Last edited:
He was intriguing, but I was foreseeing Connor Center 2.0.

Could have been. I liked that he had a rugby background. It helps sometimes but it seems like football just wasn't for him. Best of luck to his future endeavors.

Any news on why he left? I was following him a bit and looking forward to him doing well at CU.

EDIT: NVM, just read up more on it.

Do share?

Seems very odd to me ... he would've gone through the long complicated and expensive process to secure US College Visa (Embassy interviews, FBI fingerprints) and then only to bail out after 2 days

Former CU signee Sebastian Olver is planning to walk-on at Colorado State this season. Olver, from Australia, was a part of CU's 2017 recruiting class and participated in the first practice of fall camp last year before leaving the team. A 6-4, 250-pound tight end/defensive end, he played at Canada Prep Academy in Ontario last season.
http://www.buffzone.com/ci_31962848

Back