What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA ATH Sebastian Olver (Signed to COLORADO)

Sorry but eww. This is like turning turning down a free corvette because a Honda Civic is more economical. Or a yugo, ft Collins does suck.

Canada Prep Academy is just a football showcase prep school. No other function. IMG of Ontario I guess. From what I gather from their wiki.

He either didn't feel he fit here, the coaches didn't see a fit, or he ran into a last minute NCAA or CU qualification hurdle. Either way, this academy costs a fortune. If you make an assumption that the cost of attendance is zero issue for him, it makes a bit more sense.

Also, Howell wrote about where he ended up way back on 8-23-17...
The Australian native has enrolled at Canada Prep Academy in Ontario.[/QUOTE
Arriving just before the start of camp, Olver participated in CU's first practice on July 29 and then boarded a plane to return to his home in Brisbane.

According to CSU, Allbuffs is "all mad" because he left and chose to walk on there. So, you guys, try to hold back your anger.

According to CSU, Allbuffs is "all mad" because he left and chose to walk on there. So, you guys, try to hold back your anger.
I'm mad that he showed up for 1 day and it caused us to not be able to use that scholarship last season. He screwed up by staying committed when he wasn't and then coming out when he really didn't want to.

Beyond that, I really do not care. Was one of our least heralded recruits and he wasn't able to handle all that came with it last year. CU is better off that he left. Him committing and then having a cup of coffee here -- tying up that scholarship -- sucked.

I’ve never been so enraged. Well, except for that one time I got a hangnail.

If he decided to go to CSU after some time to settle down and get his mind right, I'd imagine he would have happily come back to CU, but MM would most likely never have allowed him back.

If he decided to go to CSU after some time to settle down and get his mind right, I'd imagine he would have happily come back to CU, but MM would most likely never have allowed him back.

When you are taking a chance on a guy without a solid football background, a guy who is the classic developmental player I don't think that a solid level of commitment is too much to ask.

I hope he goes and has a good career at CSU other than those games against CU when he spends the following days in the tub wondering what truck hit him and how bad the score would have been had CU not eased off in the third quarter.

That+ending+though+made+me+laugh+so+hard+_c724eb51ffce4716063507bf05901cab.jpg

Back