What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA ATH TraJon Cotton (Verbal to Oregon State)

Good luck to TraJon . Disappointing but must have bonded better w beavs. Hard not to think our defensive coaches turnover impacted us here.

Best of luck to the kid. Some solid coaches up in Corvallis, good get for the Beavs.

Last edited:
Best of luck to Trajon! Seemed like it was a back and forth decision for him. That was hard I am sure.

Great prospect and big get for OSU. Seems like a good dude who will do well. Wish him luck.

But I'm ok with this one. Don't mind having space for OL/DL/DE/TE to finish the class. Hanging onto Miller becomes even more important now though.

We could have used him but it isn't like he was a game changer. He wasn't the top target for SC, Bama, and Clemson but he was an interesting prospect.

Duff is right though, next year we need to come up with at least a couple of guys who can become solid PAC12 starters at safety. To many talented passing offenses in this league to be weak on the back end.

Oregon State got a good player today.

I'm very curious what moves CU is making to finish out the 2017 roster.

Just have to tip the cap to OSU. They recruited him better and more consistently than we did. How they sold Corvallis over boulder is puzzling but I won't discount from about dec 20 through a couple days ago having an impact on a future db. We really stepped on our dick there. It's undeniable.

Either way good luck to Cotton. He is a good player. Bummed to let this one get away.

Back