What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA CB Morrell Osling III (Verbal to UCLA)

Normally I'd be bummed but it's perhaps a good thing for him to see how the other side lives at OSU.

Some of you guys have got to stop being so vague when posting in this forum. How is anyone supposed to know what you mean from this one sentence?

I also wonder when the vague, negative post seem to be coming from these drive by posters who we don't see other than when they have something negative to throw into the mix.

I also wonder when the vague, negative post seem to be coming from these drive by posters who we don't see other than when they have something negative to throw into the mix.
Deliberate.....some guys just love to keep things stirred up in any arena they are standing in.

His twitter he is all CU. I think this is one of those situations where our new DC and maybe Corners coach will pay him a visit and it will lock him down. Tough to commit to a program for 4 years when you have never met your position coach. Same thing happened with Johny Huntley and AJ last year. Once Walters left they scheduled a trip to Syracuse. We hired Chev and he had an in home with the guys and the rest was history.

His twitter he is all CU. I think this is one of those situations where our new DC and maybe Corners coach will pay him a visit and it will lock him down. Tough to commit to a program for 4 years when you have never met your position coach. Same thing happened with Johny Huntley and AJ last year. Once Walters left they scheduled a trip to Syracuse. We hired Chev and he had an in home with the guys and the rest was history.

I like the way you think. Please be right!

On that note, Patrick Carr transferred after changing the OC situation and switching his RB Coach. It seemed like it also created some questions for Beau Bisharat that Adams, the guy recruiting him, would not be his RB Coach but was moving to OL. Nothing unusual about people thinking more about something after the situation has been altered. Most likely, our defensive recruits will like their new coaches the big thing is that they want a settled situation where they've gotten to know their coaches before signing.

One thing these commits (especially DB's) would do well to remember, is that their head coach isn't changing. All his new hires have turned out to be improvements over their predecessors, which is a good indication that a drop in the level of coaching at CU is unlikely.

As he has proven with being among the first to recognize potential of under appreciated recruits (like Osling), he may be one to bring a similar coach or two into the mix. He just won a pile of awards - have a little faith, recruits.*

*Because we AllBuffers know you're out there, lurking.

In fairness, it's actually a requirement that you are as unprofessional as possible if you want to become a writer for the Ducks at Rivals/Scout/247. It's to the point that I trust Nebraska writers and their scoop over anything Oregon puts out. They ask biased leading questions all the damn time.

"Isn't it a big deal that Oregon STOLE Colorado's DC away? Isn't that big time? Doesn't that leave you wondering why you'd go to Colorado?"

I don't know about you guys but if Oregon does not steal any of our recruits away I am going to troll the hell out of them and let them know about it on signing day.

Back