What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA CB Morrell Osling III (Verbal to UCLA)

Last edited:
I also remember when other programs didn't want our recruits, and the kids had no other options but CU. My how times have changed.

Everything coach Clark knows about coaching or playing DB, he learned from Mac. That counts for something in the end.

It feels like since December the momentum of the program has been falling.

We win 10 games, have top of the line facilities complete, and still the momentum feels like it's declining in the recruit department.

I wish Osling nothing but the best, except when he plays CU.

Do you think we can go back in for him with a new DC and get the reflip... you know Mora was just spewing all sorts of hate on us to this kids for the past month

Newman, Osling, and I am guessing he is including KD Nixon who is making an announcement this evening between CU and Baylor.

Yeah, I was including Nixon. I don't really think there is an "announcement," I think it's fairly obvious he's going to leave for Baylor. His friend left for Baylor and de-committed in a tweet he left up for all of 2 minutes. Then Nixon all of a sudden is interested in Baylor for a few weeks and instead of "de-committing" he just says he has his "final decision." He already made his final decision months ago, there isn't any final decision to make regarding colorado. If he's not flipping, what is there to announce? He's gone.

Back