What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA WR Maurice Bell (Signed to COLORADO)

Still thinking Lytle could be pretty influential in getting Bell here. Hoping for the combo commit.

What makes you say that?
Just from that article and he seems to enjoy all of the Iowa recruiting accounts and fans. Also he would be their main target at receiver instead of being the third out of a great class of WRs. Just a hunch, nothing really concrete.

Just from that article and he seems to enjoy all of the Iowa recruiting accounts and fans. Also he would be their main target at receiver instead of being the third out of a great class of WRs. Just a hunch, nothing really concrete.
Gotcha. Hope you're wrong. Stacking back to back WR recruiting classes of Julmisse, Huntley and Winfree with Jackson, Shenault and Bell would be noice!

Congrats to Calibraska on their 6th place finish

It's kind of funny to watch how they react. They're such true believing kool-aid drinkers and all Nebraska media always says that everyone they offer loves Lincoln, Nebraska, the coaches and the fans, having them right at the top. So when it doesn't happen (90% of offers for every program in the country), they are absolutely shocked. Every time. Like clockwork. And they never learn. Probably one of my top 5 things I enjoy most with recruiting.

It's kind of funny to watch how they react. They're such true believing kool-aid drinkers and all Nebraska media always says that everyone they offer loves Lincoln, Nebraska, the coaches and the fans, having them right at the top. So when it doesn't happen (90% of offers for every program in the country), they are absolutely shocked. Every time. Like clockwork. And they never learn. Probably one of my top 5 things I enjoy most with recruiting.

Be even more fun if we can have him score some TDs on them in our scheduled games while in a Buffs uniform. They won't be able to deny that they guy beating them is somebody they wanted who turned them down.

th

When he commits, he will officially adopt the middle name of "Cow" regardless of his actual middle name. He will be my favorite player name of all time. I can already visualize Christopher Walken's cameo on the gameday videoboard.

When he commits, he will officially adopt the middle name of "Cow" regardless of his actual middle name. He will be my favorite player name of all time. I can already visualize Christopher Walken's cameo on the gameday videoboard.

Hadn't thought about how cool it would be to have a WR named Mo Bell. We'd need to make t-shirts. :cool:

It's often been reported that he was going to decide on June 10th but that's incorrect.

"Of the five, Bell has only visited Colorado and Iowa so you have to give those two an edge right now.

"I loved the trip to CU," Bell said. "The coaches are great and I loved the atmosphere there. I felt very comfortable there, I think it's a great fit for me.

"I loved my Iowa trip too. I don't think they have landed a player from SoCal since 2005 but I felt very comfortable there too and love the coaching staff. I would give those two schools an edge right now because the relationships I have with those coaches and that fact that I visited both schools and really felt comfortable at both places."

Bell does plan to visit Michigan in early June and could check out UA as well.
"I'll be going to Michigan on June 17," Bell said. "My coach is going to be working at their camp so I'm going to be out there too. I was originally planning to commit on June 17 but since I'm visiting Michigan now, I'm going to have to push that back."

Last edited:
He definitely still has a top 5

I agree. I think this was more about not being ready to decide for a month or so, which means there's no reason to tell all the programs other than those 5 to stop recruiting you. Right now, my impression is that it's mostly a top 2 of CU and Iowa. I've been wrong before, though.

As someone who follows patterns, I see Bell and Lytle already decided to come here.

Bell sees himself playing against these two. Heads or tails?

Maurice, look behind you, those dummies at Arizona don't know anything about football, they're watering field turf.

Maurice, look behind you, those dummies at Arizona don't know anything about football, they're watering field turf.[/QUOTE]

Trying to cool it down enough that it doesn't burn skin and melt the bottoms of shoes.

Arizona is a nice place to go for spring break or for a bowl game but 1/2 the year it varies between way to hot and miserable.

Back