What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO DT Jalen Sami (Signed to COLORADO)

tumblr_low31auOHp1qbufnio1_500.gif

Nice. I think we've done a nice job adding size, speed and athleticism to our front seven on defense this recruiting cycle. I think this guy sticks LDE in the 3-4. It's going to be tough for opposing OL to reset the LOS against this guy.

Why did Ole Miss offer him? Seems like he has a lot of talent that went unnoticed... Good for the Buffs!

This kid is no joke, I play volleyball with him, his dad and his brother who is an absolute monster OL for Southern Utah 6"7 320(Grady Sami) and Jalen is a freak athlete. He's got great lateral movement, very quick feet, long, long, long arms and as hard to move as brahma bull. He is thick and naturally strong like a beast and I can't wait to see what a D1 conditioning program will do to his raw power and athleticism. He's got next level written all over him. You probably didn't hear much about him cause he's a humble, hard working young man.

Nice. I think we've done a nice job adding size, speed and athleticism to our front seven on defense this recruiting cycle. I think this guy sticks LDE in the 3-4. It's going to be tough for opposing OL to reset the LOS against this guy.
Nose tackle.

I love this! For years we've had to take undersized tackles and try to beef them up. Tupou was the main exception. This is a huge kid that is naturally strong and apparently athletic. I imagine he'll redshirt and sit under Edwards. Hopefully he anchors the line in a couple years. Welcome!

I'm glad Jalen emerged this close to the finish line. In another month we would likely have been fighting off hordes of big time programs.

Yep. These kids get taken on pure talent, speed or size. He would have gotten lots of attention if it were earlier in the process. I'm so glad we got some really big dudes in this class, we need em.

NICE ! local pick up. Welcome to the Herd Big Man. We have had some pretty good talent from the CS area in the past. WOOT!

I'm glad Jalen emerged this close to the finish line. In another month we would likely have been fighting off hordes of big time programs.
It's nice he wasn't tweeting about the interest CU started showing a month or so back, his visit that was being scheduled, etc. Imagine if this kid had Cotton's penchant for tweeting?

It's nice he wasn't tweeting about the interest CU started showing a month or so back, his visit that was being scheduled, etc. Imagine if this kid had Cotton's penchant for tweeting?
No need for that here.

Welcome big fella - stoked to have you!

Back