What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO DT Noah Elliss (Verbal to Mississippi State)

I might make a recommendation that he be our Unicorn this year.

Correct me if I'm wrong but we are 2 out of the last 3 on our unicorns, correct?

Missed on Ballage but then landed Lynott and Bisharat.
Correct, I like to think Ballage was a 1/2 commit though. Hell even CU thought he was going to commit, anyone still have that blunder?

I really would like to see us land Noah Elliss. We really need to get the ball rolling on the front seven on D. Colorado school, big, strong, talented - good combination for us in recruiting right now.

He's my number one want right now. We need to keep these kids home and it starts this year with all the momentum we are building. He would be a much needed and wanted addition to our recruiting class and roster. We should be going after him hard!

Elliss and Rogers on the same DL would be a nightmare for opposing offenses. Please, Baby Jesus, let that DL be here in Boulder.

I'm not asking for much. Just a dominant defensive line that can stop the running game and apply pressure to the quarterback without blitzing.

He's my number one want right now. We need to keep these kids home and it starts this year with all the momentum we are building. He would be a much needed and wanted addition to our recruiting class and roster. We should be going after him hard!
Couldn't agree more. Elliss would be huge for our program

Elliss and Rogers on the same DL would be a nightmare for opposing offenses. Please, Baby Jesus, let that DL be here in Boulder.

I'm not asking for much. Just a dominant defensive line that can stop the running game and apply pressure to the quarterback without blitzing.

This would make our linebackers MUCH better. Dominate on the LOS and the rest is way easier no matter what kind of D you are running.

Sure hope we can get him to reconsider CU. for his sake of course. He would be more impactful at CU than anywhere else.

Ellis on the DL would take this class to a whole other level. If CU could somehow land both Ellis and Rogers, this looks like a class that can compete for Pac-12 championships.
Or use to build sustainable success.

If we had Ellis at Nose Guard and Rogers as one of the two ends, add all the LB talent coming in, develop our dbs and safeties like we do...then that looks like a top 10 defense in four years!

If we had Ellis at Nose Guard and Rogers as one of the two ends, add all the LB talent coming in, develop our dbs and safeties like we do...then that looks like a top 10 defense in four years!

4 years? I'll take the under.

Now a 4* on ESPN to go with his 4* rating on Scout. 3* on Rivals and 247.

I love how active the other commits have been in recruiting other prospects, especially Lytle. Come be a part of something special big man!

Back